Chapter 36

It was a normal day until..

"Matthew, my water broke"

"Go to the car I'll get the bags go to the car and call Joel." He said quickly getting up and heading to my and his room. I carefully walked to the car with so much pain in me. Once I finally was inside the car I call Joel.

"Good morning birthday girl."

"Joel its time. Meet me at the hospital." I said somewhat panicking.

"Oh my god. This is great timing. I'll be there like an hour babe. Please don't give birth before I get there."

"Get here quickly Joel. I need you."

"I'll try my best babe. CHRISTOPHER HURRY UP ZANDRA IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH AND I HAVE TO BE THERE. STEP ON IT!" I heard him yell. A smile transform on my face.

"Joel I have to go. I'll see you soon."

"Okay baby, wait is Matthew there?"

"Yea. Were heading to the hospital."

"Put me on speaker." I did what he said. "Matthew you better take them there safely brother." He said in a mean but calm tone.

"Yes sir. I am trying to get there as quickly and safely as possible."

"Alrighty. I'll see you soon Zandra. I love you."

"I love you too Joel." Then I hung up.

"Hang on Zandra, were almost there." He said grabbing my hand. I close my eyes and squeeze his hand. During the car ride, I let out a few screams and a few 'Matthew hurry up' here and there.

Once we arrived to the hospital Matthew ran out and brought out all sorts of nurses, doctors, and a hospital bed. Everyone helped me out of the car, including Matthew. He was holding my hand and telling me that everything will be okay and that Joel is going to be here soon.

Sometimes I wonder what if Matthew always knew about Zach and Anna, since he was Zach's best friend. And if he did, how come he has never told me. Or what if he's part of Anna's and Zachary's plan. I should probably talk to him about that later on. Or as soon as possible. But I don't think Matthew will ever listen to them, right? At some point the nurses told Matthew to wait outside and they took me who knows where.

*Joel's POV*
"CHRISTOPHER PLEASE HURRY UP!" I yelled.

"JOEL CALM DOWN ITS A FUCKING RED LIGHT I CANT GO!" He yelled back.

"Joel sit down we're almost there. I know that this is scary but exciting at the same time but you need to chill." Richard said.

"Ya! Ya estamos aqui." Christopher said stopping the car.

I quickly ran out with Erick and Richard behind me to be sure I don't do something stupid along the way. "I'm here for Zandra Garcia. She's about to have the baby and I am the father." She started typing on the computer and she told me to follow her. We reached to the room and I went in all covered up in a blue suit. "Hey birthday girl." I said. I went up to her bed and kiss her.

"We might have 2 birthday girls today." She said with a smile.

"Maggie Maggie Maggie. Hopefully we do have two birthday girls." I then sat next to her and we just started talking about anything that came in mind just to waste time.

*Erick's POV*
Since we're in California once again. Zabdiel and I decided to spend time with our girlfriends today. Today we both decided that it is time for me to introduce myself as her boyfriend to her parents. I already have met them and they're really nice people. I am dressed in a really nice suit, and have two bouquet of flowers in one arm. I rang the door bell.