Chapter 20

*Sol's POV*
Richard called me telling me that they found Joel and now he's in the hospital. As for school, well my councilor agreed for me to do online school since I really don't like coming here anymore. It was a big sacrifice since I had to give up swimming.

"Noelia are you coming with me to meet Joel?" I asked her.

"Uh sure. Let's go." She said.

I made her drive to the hospital. What? I'm lazy. I was listening to the radio while I was on my phone. "Up next is this amazing talented guy who was on the show La Banda and now he is doing a solo career. He just like about an hour ago he released a new song. Y se llama, Dímelo! Here It goes."

"Baby ven aca." He sang. Whoah! Is it who I think it is.

"Is that-"

"SHHH!" I shushed noelia.

"dime la verdad porque me tienes loco y solo quiero estar en donde estas.

deja la maldad dejas de abusar que sabes que me muero por sentir tu piel y por besarte

tu me das un sentimiento pensando en ti cada momento no puedo respirar

tu la reina de mi cuento pero hay algo que es incierto de tu mirar

dimelo a la cara hey dime si me amas babe que ya, que ya no puedo más

dimelo a la cara hey no importa lo que digan babe te quedas o te vas

y es que yo se que tu me gustas pero a mi me asusta que llegue otro que te robe y que te haga dudar no lo quiero imaginar

deja de callar, deja de esperar no ves que el tiempo pasa y esas cosas nos alejaran

tu me das un sentimiento pensando en ti cada momento no puedo respirar

tu la reina de mi cuento pero hay algo que es incierto de tu mirar

dimelo a la cara hey dime si me amas babe que ya, que ya no puedo más

dimelo a la cara hey no importa lo que digan babe te quedas o te vas

Dimelo a la cara hey dime si me amas babe que ya, que ya no puedo más

dimelo a la cara hey no importa lo que digan babe te quedas o te vas

es que yo se que tu me gustas pero a mi me asusta que llegue otro que te robe y que te haga dudar no lo quiero imaginar

te quedas o te vas

te quedas o te vas

te quedas o te vas." Um. UM.

"Oh damn Sol, you've messed up really bad." Noelia said.

"Shut up. I didn't messed up, he kissed Zandra anyways."

"WHAT!" She then slam on her breaks. Luckily there was no cars behind us.

"Continue driving ma'am. You're in the middle of the road." I told her and she did continue driving.

"What do you mean he kissed Zandra? Isn't she dead?" She asked.

"Apparently not." I said then grabbed my phone out.

"How did you find out?"

"Well I didn't want to be home anymore, and so I drive around and ended up to the hospital. When I got to Yoandri's room I heard him say, "oh how I missed you Zandra." And then they realized that I was there."

"And after that?"

"And after that I just left and headed to your house." I told her.

"Oh so that's why you came. Anyways we're here." She said. I put my phone in my pocket and walked quickly to the hospital.

I walked to the front desk and asked for him. "I'm sorry miss no one is allowed to visit him unless its family or requested." The nurse said.

"What the fuck, I am his girlfriend! I need to see him!" Oo girlfriend, that did not sounded right to me anymore.

"I am sorry you can't see him." She said one again.

"Sol, let's go." Noelia said trying to pull me back.

"No! Listen, if he dies and I'm not there to say one last goodbye I will-"

"SOLEDAD!" Noelia said interrupting me. I glared at the nurse one last time and left.

I ran outside the building and began to cry. Letting everything out, anger, stress, sadness, everything. What a fucking day.

*Zandra's POV*
Joel is still in surgery to take out the bullet in his leg and stitch up his cuts. He's in bad condition but not at the point where he's going to die, thank God.

And as for Anna she's still in the loose. Yes I should be chasing after her but instead I am here with my best friend. Hm best friend. I don't like that. I miss calling myself his girlfriend. His lover. His future Wife.

A group of people came running out of the elevator and to the front desk. "My son, Joel Pimentel, how is he?" I heard a lovely female voice say.

"Well ma'am he still in surgery but he'll be alright. Nothing critical at this moment." The nurse said.

"Zandra Gracia." The doctor said. FUCK! I wanted to tell them another way, a different place not here and now.

"Zandra?" Patty said.

"Yea, its me Patty. We'll talk later with Joel." I said. I then followed the doctor.

"Is that Joel's mom?" The doctor asked.

"Yea. She's also my mom since my mom passed away a year ago." I sighed remembering about my mom.

"Aw I'm sorry. Now pull up your shirt to see how's that little angel is doing." I took off my uniform shirt that had some blood on it and pulled up my white tank top I had under.

"Well its seem to be doing very well. Now that Joel is saved, you need to stop doing extreme stuff. You're young. How old are you? 17? That's not good for your body." He said.

"Yea I know. But you know, it happened. I don't know how am I supposed to tell Joel." I said.

"Well I could give you a photograph of this put it in an envelope and give it to him. If you don't want to tell him in words."

"That sounds like a great idea doctor."

After I finish, Joel was out of surgery. I knocked and someone open the door. It was Emmanuel. I looked at him then looked down. I can't looked at them and feel guilty for lying at them.

"Hello Zandra." Joel said faintly.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I said with the envelope in my hands.

"Well let see, my heart is beating, my brain is working, I'm alive so I seem to be doing great." He said which made me laugh lightly. "What's that?" He asked as he pointed at the envelope.

"Um I'll tell you later. I'll give you guys some privacy time." I said. Before I walked out the door Emmanuel attacked me with a hug.

"I'm glad your alive." He whisper. I pulled away, smiled, and left.