Chapter 50

*8 years later*
Today is the day where we lock the lock. Today I am getting married with my best friend. I have my hair and makeup done. I'm with my best friends who are also getting ready with me. Sol is getting her hair done at the moment, Maria is getting her makeup done and Noelia is putting on her dress.

"Zandra don't fall asleep. Its your big day!" Noelia said.

"I know but I couldn't fall asleep after all the scary movies we watched yesterday." I reminded them.

"I was about to say next time someone gets married we should not watch scary movies but Zandra is the last one." Maria said.

"Aww I remember my big day. While I was walking down the aisle, I saw Yoandri on the alter crying which made me want to cry, so once I arrived to the alter Maria had to very quickly wipe my makeup. Then I told him not to cry anymore cause I already ruined my make up." Sol described.

"Hopefully Joel won't make me cry." I said.

"Damn he better not! I'll whoop his ass!" 

"Maria I think she meant happy tears!" Noelia reassured.

"Right." 

After we got ready the photographer took pictures of the four of us. We posed for a couple of pictures then he took pictures of only my bridesmaids.

If you're wondering where Maggie is at. She with her grandma getting ready. My baby is already 8 years old. If you're also wondering why we had waited 8 years to get married ? Well getting married at 18 was a bit too young isn't it? 26 seems like a reasonable age. Also because I ended up going to college. I became a therapist for teenagers. I already got a job and I honestly love it. I mean yes it gets sad sometimes knowing that these teens are going through a really hard time and has no one to help them, but I am very happy that I am able to.

"Zandra your turn!" The photographer said. I went to him then went to the places to take my pictures.

After we were done, we headed into the party bus and went to pick up the others. We first went to Franny's house where Liz heather and Matthew were also there.

"Oh my God I feel like I'm going to a queens coordination." Heather said.

"You look fantastic Zandra!" Franny said.

"You look rad." Said Liz.

"Thank you guys! I missed you all!"

"Zandra we saw each other last week though."

"A week is like a year."

"For you." Lizzy said.

"Let's put on some music!" Maria suggested.

"I call aux cord!" Matthew said. We all groaned but let him take over.

We then went to the pimentel's house to pick up Emmanuel, who is going to walk me down the aisle, Gabriel and Israel. We later then arrived to the church. I was getting very nervous. One of the lady who is helping out in the church told me to wait in this little room where the bride finish getting ready.

I haven't put on my heals yet, I only had some chanclas on. Haha. I grabbed my shoe box and took out my heals. Once I did there was a little message on there. It said "as we walk this journey from beginning to end, I am glad to have my true love and Best Friend ." I smiled so big that my face started hurting.