Chapter 24

"Maria llevantate!" Chris yelled.

"Christopher Shut UP!" I said then put the pillow over my head.

"I have a surprise for you." He said, Now that grabbed my attention. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hate it when Chris spends money on me but there's nothing I could do about it. Trust me I tried to stop him but its no use so I value everything that he gives me.

"Gimme I wanna see!" I said.

"Oh I don't have it with me, we have to go to it." He said.

"Ugh, I hate it when you have to make me get of bed and get ready."

"We'll get Starboys." He said. I then burst into laughter.

"Starboys?"

"Yea. Starboys." He said so surely which made me laugh even more.

"Aww babe. Its StarBucks! Not starboys." He then turned red. Again I laughed. I then got up and kiss his cheek. "Alright. I am going to get ready so we could get some Starboys." I winked and pushed him out my room.

We decided- well I decided to stay at my house from now on so we don't have to waste money for a hotel room. I went to my closet and choose my outfit

Once I was done changing. I put my hair in a high ponytail and left. I don't wear makeup unless its a special special occasion. I went to the living room where Chris is watching Shawn Mendes Mercy video. To clear things up Shawn and I never dated, we just had a thing. After the video finished another song played. It wasn't a video or anything. The name of the song was Rose.

"It's not that I'm afraid I'm not enough for her
It's not that I can't find the words to say
But when she's with him, she seems happier
And I don't want to take that away

How many times can I see your face?
How many times will you walk away?
I just have to let you know

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose and I need to know
Will you let it die or let it grow?

Die or let it go

It's not that I don't care about the love you have
It's not that I don't want to see you smile
But there's no way that he can feel the same
Cause when I think of you my mind goes wild

How many times can I see your face?
How many times will you walk away?
I just have to let you know

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose and I need to know
Will you let it die or let it grow?

You can tell me to stop if you already know
Though I'm not sure my heart can take it
But the look on your face says don't let me go

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose and I need to know
Will you let it die or let it go?

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose and I need to know
Will you let it die or let it grow?" At the end of the song, it had the writers names on there. And it was Shawn And Yoandri. Ohh Yoandri you and I going to have a talk. But this song. I feel kind of bad now. But Chris and I are happy. Ugh I don't even know now.

"Let's go?" Christopher said interrupting me.

"Yea let's go to Starboys." I said with a small laugh after.

««»»

We arrived at the hospital. Why I'm not sure. "Why are we at the hospital? Am I pregnant?!" Chris then looked at me.

"Okay so while we're here I'm going to ask for a pregnancy test." Chris seriously. We hadn't had sex in like forever. Okay I lied since 3 nights ago. Haha!

We got out and went up to the 5th floor. Once the doors opened we head straight to the hospital rooms. We went to the right and there was like a whole party here. I see Joel on the bed and on my left was his family and on the right was his band mates and OMG! IS THAT REALLY HER.

"Yes maria it's me." She said.

"But you-"

"I'll explain later. Give me a hug I missed you." She said I ran towards her and attack her with a hug.

"Whoa be carful there maria. You're also hugging my baby." Joel said. Shockingly I looked at Joel then Zandra then down her tummy.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

"Um, maybe." She said but nodded and smiled.

"Oh my god I can't believe it!" I said happily. I didn't realized that I was crying until Zandra wiped my tears. Once she did she hugged me again. "Wow. What a surprise." I said wiping my final tear.

*Yoandri POV*
I slowly walked to my hotel room door since I am still hurt. I opened it and saw Sol standing there looking at the ground. "Sol?" I asked. She then looked at me with tears on my face then hugged me tightly. It hurts from my injuries but I could handle it. I then hugged back.

"I'm sorry yoandri." She sobbed. "I'm sorry. My biggest mistake was loosing you and I know I'm just embarrassing myself right now since you probably don't feel the same anymore -" I lightly pushed her away and kiss her lips. Why? Um I don't know.

We just awkwardly stood there but then kissed each other again. I missed this. I missed her.

*Joel's POV*
I wanted to ask Zandra out again. I mean we aren't technically dating and I highly want to change that. I just need a way how. I want to get out of this stupid bed and go somewhere with my ba- Zandra.

*Luis POV* (oooo)
I was driving back to the police station. You know just doing what I usually do in the morning until a lady jumped right in front of me making me run over her. I quickly pulled over and ask her if she was okay. I recognized that face! Oh no. I quickly called 911 for an ambulance.

Thankfully she's alive so she could suffer in prison. I got my handcuffs and arrested her. Oh you might be really confused right now. I just ran over Anna.

an: FINALLY! an update lol

vote comment and share!!!!

I low key don't have any motivation anymore for writing idk why ): so I might not be updating like twice a week anymore it might be longer now a days BUT DONT WORRY I WILL FINISH THIS (:

ily and goodbye