Chapter 43

As time is ticking by, I am slowly losing more and more blood. Throughout the day, they have been hitting me, cutting me, burning me, excreta. "Hm now that you are slowly dying, I should make sure you know this." I just looked at her once and looked away.

"Oh ho ho ho Zandra. How I hate you so much. You took the love of my life away. I was supposed be the one with all the fame, money, happiness, the one with the child and ring. But no, you came along and snatched him away from me. Hm either way I didn't really love him, management chose me to be his spotlight girlfriend and get all of his money. Just to keep you away."

"Keep me away? What do you mean?" I asked very confused.

"Management hates you. You're a bad distraction to Joel. When you broke his heart when you went with my half brother Zach instead of him, all he ever did was stay in bed and cry. And that's when I came in and helped him do better in his rehearsals, interview and shows." I didn't say anything. I mean that happened like what? 2 years ago?

"Speaking of half brother the thing that I wanted to tell you, well how about I bring dad over here." She then walked away. Dad? She said it like if he was both of our dad.

Then that is when my dad came into the room. "Anna! What have you done to her?" He said. She then came into the room.

"What she probably deserved it for being rude to my guards."

"What do you have to tell me?" I tried to say. My body hurts whenever I move a muscle.

*Joel POV*

... If for some reason I don't make it alive, know that I love you with all my heart. I love you Joel and I need you to stay strong for Maggie. Please don't do anything stupid and you know what I mean by that. Also I have a lot of money saved for something but now it is going to Maggie's education. Also please don't quit the band. That is your life long dream, don't give it up just because I'm gone. I want you to continue to be successful. I want you to travel the world con tus 4 mejores amigos...

But you're My Best Friend Zandra.

... Meet new people, meet One Direction for me (; watch Maggie taking her first steps, her first words, her first day of school, her high school graduation, her first day of college, her college education. See there are so many things I want you to do and see but please don't ruin it by drinking, or doing drugs, or just harming yourself overall. Please Joel. Te quiero mucho Joel. And I am so glad that Our Adventure Continued.