"That's It I'm Done"

"Two gin lemons, please" Harry orders and pays for me, as a real gentleman.

"Thank you, Harry"

"My pleasure. So, I saw you were already a little tipsy when you came here, huh?" he mocks me.

"Yeah, Alice and I drank a little while getting ready, you know..." I shyly admit, looking at the ground.

"You bad girl!" he grins, biting his lower lip.

"Follow me" he says, offering me his hand, as soon as the bar tender has given us our drinks.

We walk among the people dancing and reach the pool. The water is still, calm and beautiful. Harry sits down on the edge, taking off his shoes, and immersing his feet in the light blue warm water.

"Sit down, next to me." He softly whispers, with his husky deep voice. I obey, and feel a little embarrassed by the fact that his eyes follow every move I make.

We stay motionless for a while, music in the background, a black sky in front of us, moving our feet in the water.

I break the silence. "So, was that your girlfriend?" I shamelessly ask.

Harry raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Who?"

"The hot blonde chick you were talking to."

"Are you jealous, babe?"

"What? No, Haz."

"I think you are." He states calmly, leaving me speechless.

"She's not, anyway. We are just friends."

"She likes you."

"How do you know?"

"I saw the way she looked at you!"

"So you were controlling me, love?"

"No!" I blush. "You're so self-centered!" I nervously laugh, rolling my eyes.

He laughs, his cute dimple coming out again.

"Anyway, I don't like her, Sherlock!" Harry goes on.

"She's quite hot, Watson!"

"I know." He stays silent for a few seconds. "...it's just... I already like somebody else."

He turns to face me. He locks his eyes on mine, and I feel a shiver coming up my spine. Our legs are pressed against each other, his arm is behind my back. I feel excited, nervous, embarrassed at the same time. My head is still a little confused by alcohol, everything is happening so fast. He's hot, cute, charming, he's staring at me and I'm truly attracted by him but something inside me stops me and blocks my thoughts...

"Harry, we b-better go." I say getting up, putting my sandals on and heading to the part of the park where our friends are.

I notice that Liam and Zayn are some meters away, staring at us: they must have seen the all scene. Liam looks amused and a little embarrassed, but Zayn... Zayn is serious, almost angry, and I can feel his burning gaze on my skin. Why does he look so worried?

I hear Harry calling me. "Irene, stop!". He grabs my hand. "What is wrong with you, are you ok?"

I feel like a complete dumbass, he was so kind and cute and I treated him like shit.

"Yeah, sorry Haz... I'm just... I'm feeling not very well, must have drunk too much." I say as an excuse.

He sighs and lets go of me. "Don't worry. Come, let's sit at our table."

We take a sit. Niall, Alice and Louis are there too. They are chatting about random stuff, and we join them. I breathe deeply, trying to forget about everything: Perrie's words, Harry's behavior, Zayn's looks. Tonight started well, but turned out to be a mess.

Calm down Irene, act like everything is fine.

I force myself to focus on Louis's speech.

But, obviously, no.

Something has to happen, no serenity allowed!

"I heard she came here because her boyfriend cheated and she needed to recover her broken loser-heart!"

Perrie's annoying voice hits my ears.

That's it. I'm done.