"Knock Knock"

Me and Harry walk home together from the bakery.

"That's not even funny!" I mumble, laughing like an idiot and covering my mouth with my hands.

"It is!" Harry protests. "You're laughing, aren't you?"

"I'm laughing because this is the most stupid joke of all time!"

"Ok ok, I've got another one here!" Harry clears his throat before speaking. "Knock knock"

"Who's there?" a mechanically answer, already giggling for the big effort he's putting into this.

"A cow goes!"

"A cow goes who?"

"Nooooo!" he shouts enthusiastically. "A cow goes MOOOOOH!" he exclaims staring at me with the brightest smile, waiting for me to laugh. And as soon as I burst out laughing his eyes shine of satisfaction.

"This...was..." I can't even talk properly because of my hysterical laughter. "...this was sooo lame, Haz!" I conclude.

"What?" he fumes in disappointment. "Best knock-knock joke EVER!" Harry crosses his arms on his chest, putting on a offended frown, looking like a cute cranky puppy.

I glimpse at him and with a jump I get by his side, wrapping his shoulder with one of my arms. "C'mon, little baby! You're still funny to me!" I mumble while cuddling him and rubbing my cheek against his shoulder. Only when I glimpse at his face I notice that he's staring at me with a weird smile on his lips, and he playfully sticks his tongue out at me.

When we're outside my flat, Harry stops in front of me with his hands in his pockets, as to wait for a proper goodbye. I hold his gaze and giggle nervously. I could like him. We could make a cute couple.

If only....

"Harry, If you want you can come upstairs with me!" I suggest, shrugging my shoulders, not to make a big deal about it. "Louis is already in our flat with Alice, and Liam should be here soon. It's our movie night!"

"Movie night?" Harry asks curiously.

"Yep. Once a week we meet and watch a movie together, with popcorns, candies...you should really try!" I try to sound captivating, pointing my finger at Harry and winking.

He giggles and hesitates a second, rolling his eyes. "Why not!" he finally claims, raising his hands in the air.

We laugh in unison and walk upstairs, towards my house. We get in, and Louis is there shirtless, with a towel around his waist.

"Hi mate!" Harry doesn't seem bothered at all, while I blush and turn my eyes away from my best friend's boyfriend. Damn, he's hot!

"Hi Haz, nice to see you, what are you doing here?"

"I'm joining you for the "movie night"!" Harry mocks me and laughs when I hit him on the hip.

Louis raises his eyebrows and gives us an awkward laugh, before going to the bathroom.

I grab Harry by the arm and I lead him in the living room, where Alice is sitting at the table, working on some papers, probably for her job.

"Hi chick! Haz is staying with us tonight!" I announce arriving and kissing her on the cheek. "What should we have for dinner?"

"Hi Irene, hi Haz!" Alice says absent-mindedly. "Liam is bringing pizzas tonight, maybe you should tell him that there's a new special guest!" she smiles from above her shoulder.

"And maaaybe..." I whisper in her ear "you should worn you're hot boyfriend not to wander around almost naked after a shower!" Alice starts giggling while I finish my sentence. "...God, he's got the hottest bum I've ever seen!" I shout jokingly, and she turns around slapping me on the arms, still laughing and shouting "Dirty girl, stay away from my maaaan!". We both laugh and fall on the couch all wrapped up, while Harry stares at us amused.

After a while, Louis comes back dressed up, and soon Liam joins us with a pile of steaming pizzas in his hands.

"Here he is, the pizza maaaan!" I shout welcoming him, as everybody gets comfortable on the sofas. Harry pats the couch looking at me "sit next to me, love" he whispers with a seductive grin on his face. I obey, even though having him a few inches away from me makes me feel uncomfortable.

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Louis asks after swallowing the first bite of his pepperoni pizza.

"I don't know, maybe we should let our "special guest" chose!" Alice, who's sitting right next to me, suggests.

We all lay our eyes on our curly friend, who's chewing a bite of his food and almost spits it out while saying "maybe we could see "the Notebook"...it's a good movie!".

Louis and Liam seem not very enthusiastic about the idea, and Alice puffs louder to express her disapproval. On the other hand, I nod vigorously looking at Harry. "Yes! Yes! Please! I'm tired of action movies and Toy story!!" I claim, teasing my friends.

"Ok ok, let's satisfy the sentimental guys over here!" Louis says shaking his head, while Liam gets up and looks for the movie on Netflix.

Harry glimpse at me and nods in complicity, making me blush.