You Make Me Happy

"I swear it was the most annoying lesson I've ever attended!" Zayn puffs throwing his backpack on his chair and laying on his bed. "What about you, babe, how was your day?"

"It was fine!" I sit on the bed next to him.

"Come down here." He mutters pulling me next to him. I place my head on his chest and he wraps my torso with his arms, giving me a peck on my forehead.

"Aaaah, I really needed this. Some realx. With you." He claims closing his eyes.

I glimpse at his angelic smirk and giggle closing my eyes too.

Today he picked me up at University, after my last lesson, and we came to his house, to spend our free afternoon together.

When I open my eyes again, Zayn's happy smile has been replaced by a tired smirk that makes me think that he must have fallen asleep. I suffocated my giggle with my hand, slowly getting up, in order not disturb his sleep.

I reach his desk and find a leaf of paper and a pencil. I've always loved drawing, since I was little; Zayn and I share the same passion. I tiptoe and crouch on the bed, next to him. His face is so peaceful, relaxed, perfect. His olive skin looks like crafted by an artist, his long eyelashes rest on his cheek and his pouty lips are slightly departed, letting out a deep breath.

My stomach is almost hurting for the sensation of peaceful happiness. He's mine. He's all I ever wanted, and he is mine.

I try to portray him as faithfully as possible, copying his tapered eyes, and every single feature of his face.

While I'm drawing, immerged in my own thoughts, Zayn's eyes slowly open.

"God, did I fall asleep?" he asks with a hoarse voice.

"Yep, baby, you collapsed as soon as you touched the bed." I answer, caressing his cheek.

He smiles and yawns. "I was sooo tired. Sorry!" his gaze lands on my sheet of paper. "Did you draw me?" he cheekily asks.

"Yes, but you can't see!" I say, hiding my portrait behind my back and stepping back.

"Oh c'mon babe!" Zayn pleads, getting up and following me.

I walk backwards till I reach the wall and lean against it. Zayn is right in front of me, coming closer, pressing his torso against mine.

"C'mon, show me!" he whispers, while reaching my hands with his and gently pulling the paper out of my grip.

He takes it and lays is triumphant gaze on it, scanning my drawing.

"It's very good. You're very talented." He smiles, lifting his head and kissing me, while I'm blushing, still leaned against the wall. He goes on kissing me, putting the leaf on his desk, in order to dedicate his hands to me. He brushes his palms against my skin, lifting my shirt along my hips, his body pressed against mine; I hold his face in my hands, caressing his stubble with my fingertips, while we breath into each other. Zayn slowly pushes back, taking my hands and leading me on his bed. We lay down, looking at each other.

"You make me feel happy." He blurts out, blushing a little when his words make me grin like an idiot. "What I mean is...when I'm with you, I'm just...happy. Everything is fine, I've got nothing to worry about. I just feel like smiling all the time."

I'm almost getting emotional, hearing his words, and seeing his sincere big smile. I smile and blush, not really knowing what to say, but Zayn pulls me closer and kisses me again. I enjoy his touch on me and breathe his sweet perfume, surrendering to his hands while they take my clothes off, and our naked bodies merge under the sheets.

"Liam, don't worry!" I scream into the phone I'm holding between my head and my shoulder, being my hands busy cooking. "she pledged me she'd come! She's not an idiot, Li, she'll come! Now I have to leave you, Alice is outside and I'm having some troubles with the zucchini I'm cooking! I'll talk to you later, ok? Bye cupcake!" I hang up and desperately try to save my dinner from burning up. I'm alone because Alice is moving the last boxes to Louis's flat. Starting from tonight, I'll be alone. Well, not completely alone, because Zayn and Liam already promised me they'll keep me company as much as possible, but I'll really miss the presence of my best friend. So, we decided to celebrate. We're having dinner just me and her, at home, in front of a funny movie and with a bottle of good wine. Then, we'll meet at the Walkabout with the guys. There's a open mic night, and we'll drink and have some fun all together, as we always do. Liam is agitated because I invited Claudia too. And he's all over the moon, worrying about what he should wear, what he should tell her, how he should behave. He's like a cuddly bear with a hot body and the sweetest smile on earth, and I really hope tonight is gonna be great for him, 'cause he really deserves so. He's been there for me when Zayn broke my heart, I'm gonna be there for him if Claudia hurts him.