Letting All Out

I furiously get up, almost dropping my chair.

"I-Irene, what the hell...?" Louis stops talking, and everybody turns to look at me, really shocked and confused. Liam comes up at the table, following me with his eyes. "What is she doing?" he asks serious. "We-we don't know..." Alice says, even if she's actually starting to suspect what's going on.

I determinedly walk among people dancing and chatting, I hit a few of them, drawing attention on me. Everybody glances at me, laughing or whispering.

"PERRIE!"

I shout at the top of my lungs. The blonde girl turns to see me, and a frightened look appears on her face.

"What the hell are you going to do, Irene? Do you want to hit me?"

Her fear has already made room for her typical arrogance.

"You are drunk as fuck, go home!"

She spits out.

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!" I shout.

Now I'm right in front of her. I'm shaking in anger, my heart is racing.

Perrie's mouth opens wide, and her eyes scan my body.

"What the hell do you want from me you cra-"

"That's it, Perrie, you win, ok?"

Everybody is silent, and is looking at us now.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I notice Zayn standing a few meters behind his girlfriend. He has a shocked look on his face, but he stands still, waiting to see what is going on.

"I like your boyfriend, ok?" I breathe deep. My mind isn't able to realize what's actually happening. My words are coming out of my mouth without any control.

"Is this what you wanted? Yu wanted to humiliate me at this point? You wanted me to confess what I feel for him? Ok, here you go: I've fallen for your boyfriend!"

I'm shouting, and tears start rolling down my cheeks.

My dignity is gone, and I'm feeling like shit. As everybody stands motionless and doesn't say a word, I keep on.

"You are the one who's with him, Perrie! You are the one that gets to kiss him, touch him, hug him!! You are the one he looks at in admiration, with his eyes full of desire and love, Perrie! I'm the one that should be pissed off, angry and annoyed, I'm the one who suffers, Perrie, not you!!!"

She looks at me with an unreadable look on her face. She's speechless.

I'm not able to turn to look at Zayn. My head is pounding, my heart is about to explode. If I met his eyes and read what's going on in his mind right now, agitation would probably make me puke.

"So why the hell don't you leave me alone, Perrie?"

I'm sobbing, probably looking like a complete idiot.

"Just...just...leave me alone."

I let these last words out with a sigh, and suddenly feel like been freed by a huge weight. I feel empty and suddenly become aware of all the eyes that are locked on me. I'm finally able to turn away from Perrie, and as I meet all those quizzical gazes around me, I begin to realize what I just did. Shit.

I avoid Zayn's face. That would still be too painful.

I turn around and start running towards the exit, while a buzz raises among the crowd. I stop at the table where my friends seem frozen.

"Liam, can you take me home, please?" I say softly and emotionless.

"I-I would be happy to, but I just borrowed Harry my car..."

I realize just then that Harry isn't there anymore.

"Why...?"

"He stood up the minute you stopped screaming at Perrie, and didn't say a word, just asked me if he could use my car." Liam explains.

"Irene, he looked very angry and upset." Alice adds.

Fuck.

I run in the parking lot, hoping to find Harry there.

I spot a car moving, and recognize Liam's vehicle. I run towards it.

When Harry notices me, abruptly stops the car, and frowns at me through the window.

I open the passenger door and sit next to him.

"Harry... please, please. Take me home."