"It's Not Even True!"

I wake up with my face pressed against the pillow; the room is dark and silent, but judging by the noises coming from the street, it's already quite late in the morning. I yawn and lazily get up from Harry's bed, avoiding the thought of what I did last night, because shame would kill me, and I'm not ready to face this. I take my underwear and my tank top from the floor, quickly wearing them; I fix my hair, as my eyes are still barely opened, my eyelid too tired to stay up. Without thinking, I head outside the room, in order to find Harry.

I open the door, and I'm in the living room of Harry's small flat. Light is blinding me, so I cover my eyes with my hand, but I suddenly hear some voices. I open my eyes with difficulty, and I make a weird smirk because of the sun. I finally manage to open my eyes...the voices have shut up. The four figures in front of me slowly take shape: Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn are sitting at the living room table and staring at me.

Fuck.

A shocked expression appears on my face as my cheeks blush; I stay there motionless, and my gaze locks on Zayn. He's looking at me with incredulous eyes and his mouth is opened in disbelief. But his expression of astonishment rapidly changes: he closes his mouth, grits his teeth and clamps his jaw in anger. All I can read in his eyes is a mix of anger and disgust. His gaze is literally killing me. I don't know what to do; my eyes fill with tears and I glimpse at Harry, as to beg him for help. But as soon as we make eye contact he turns away from me, lowering his head. I don't even have the chance to say anything, everything is happening too fast. My heart is almost exploding.

Zayn abruptly gets up, almost dropping his chair, and without saying anything to anyone heads towards the door, anger still burning on his face.

"Zayn!" Louis calls him serious, trying to stop him.

"C'mon, wait mate!" Niall gets up and follows his friend, who keeps walking, stubborn.

"You don't have any right to react like this", Harry steps in with a hateful tone.

All of a sudden Zayn stops, slowly turns around and lays his furious eyes on Harry, who's still calmly sit down.

"What the fuck do you know about this? You don't even have a clue of the reasons why I'm reacting like this, Harry, so shut the fuck up"

Zayn's voice is loud and angry, and he walks towards his friend, placing right in front of him.

"I'm dating her and you're with Perrie. That's all I need to know." Harry answers icily, keeping his eyes on the table in front of me, ignoring Zayn's gaze.

"Exactly, that's all you know, and that's not enough, 'cause it's not even true. I know she's a good friend of mine and I don't want her to be just another one of the various girls you fucked and then forgot about."

"Wooh-woooh let's take it easy, ok?" Louis scout.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Harry turns around and glances at Zayn with so much anger in his eyes that I think he's going to jump on him and strangle him.

"You don't know what I feel for her, so shut the fuck up, Zayn!"

"Oh sure, so I should stay here and watch as you use her for your umpteenth fuck an-"

"SHUT UP!!" I angrily scream at the top of my lungs.

I've had enough.

Everybody shuts up and locks eyes on me. Tears have left a furrow on my cheeks. My eyes pass from Zayn to Harry than to Zayn again.

"You may not have noticed, but I'm here. Stop talking about me as if I was an object that depends on your will, you're pathetic." I spit out with hate. "And you...." I go on, addressing to Zayn. I'm so full of anger, hate, pain...that I don't even find the words to express myself.

I turn around and go into Harry's bedroom, violently closing the door behind me. I'm shaking for the agitation. I turn the light on, take my bag and swiftly get dressed. I go back in the living room and head fast to the front door. I cry "sorry", giving an apologizing look at Niall and Louis. I notice that Zayn isn't there anymore, while Louis is next to Harry, trying to calm him down.

I rush down the stairs and out in the street. I can't believe what I just heard. He was trying to teach Harry about how I should be treated. He was angry at Harry for using me for sex. He wants to make sure that nobody is gonna hurt me, him, the one that made me suffer like never before! The one that made me cry like nobody else; the one that...is standing on the sidewalk right in front of me, hands in his pocket and frowned eyes on me.