Party Time!

Alice and I spend all aftertoon fooling around the park, trying to treasure this kind of moments of peace and tranquility that we'll be hardly able to share soon.

"Do you remember that time we spend ten days of holiday in London, with our friend Lisa, and we had sooo much fun?" she smiles, playing with a blade of grass. "We used to stay up all night, wandering around Leicester square, Covent Garden..."

"Yeah, do you remember that pub? What was it called..." I rub my forehead trying to recall the name.

"Verve!" she exclaims.

"Yes! Exactly!" I burst out laughing as this names holds so many beautiful memories. "We met those American guys, remember?"

"Yeah, Drew and his friends!" Alice slightly blushes.

"Oh-oh, Drew!" I tease her, hitting her arm with my elbow. "He was very cute, huh?"

"Yeah, really really cute! Blue eyes, blonde hair..." she sighs, losing herself in the memories.

"It has always been this way, huh? The blonde guys with light-colored eyes for you, and the dark-haired guys with brown or black eyes, for me!"

"Irene, sounds like we were...sluts!" Alice giggles lowly.

"No, c'mon, you know what I mean! I've always loved "dark" boys and you've always loved blondish boys!"

Alice laughs. "I know what you mean, I know...I guess, we kept our standards!"

I grin, thinking at the dark-haired handsome boy that I can finally proudly call my boyfriend.

It's late in the evening when we finally run home and rapidly get ready for the party. While I'm dying my hair, my phone buzzes, it's a call from Zayn.

"Hi babe!" I answer without even trying to hide my enthusiasm.

"Hi chick, what's up? Are you ready for tonight?"

"Well...not really, but I'll be ready in a few!" I lie shamelessly.

"Ok, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No babe, don't worry, I'm coming with Liam!"

"Oook, as you wish! See you later babe, love you!"

"Love you too!"

"IRENE MOVE YOUR AAAASS, LIAM IS ALMOST HEERE!" Alice shout arrives from our bedroom. I hurry up, drying my hair at lighting speed, putting on some make up and wearing a cute dress. Alice is waiting for me with a furrowed look, standing by the door. "Fiiinally! Liam is downstairs, let's go!"

As soon as we exit our building and get in the car, I jump at Liam's neck and give him a bear hug.

"Happy birthday Leeeeeyum!!!" I whisper in his ear, slightly pulling away and giving him a kiss on his cheek. His chocolaty eyes shine of happiness when they meet mine.

"Aren't you excited to turn 20? You'll never be a teenager again, honey!" I tease him.

"All I wanna think about tonight is partying, dancing, laughing, partying, having fun and...partying!"

I laugh and as soon as Alice has got in the car and has wished Liam a happy birthday, we leave for the party.

The location of the party is incredibly cool. It's a big pub, with loud music and multi-colored lights flashing around. Liam, Alice and I get in and immediately meet Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry. The four lads walk towards us, all looking at their best, wearing jeans, blazers, shirts. They could be a really cool boy band!

"Happy birthday pal!" Zayn says hugging his friend tight.

"Happy birthday mate!" Niall and Harry wish him.

"HERE'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY PEOPLE, LET'S CELEBRAAATE!" Obviously, expecting a normal behavior from Louis is impossible.

Zayn comes by me side, smiling sweetly at me and grabbing my hand.

"Hey, you're really cute tonight, babe." He whispers brushing his mouth against my ear.

I smile back at him and caress his stubble with my hand.

"Ok, guys, time to drink! Beer for everyone, right?"

"RIIIIGHT!" Niall shouts enthusiastically.

"How are you supposed to drive home, Liam?" I ask him with a worried look on my face.

"I actually don't know!" he says scratching the back of his neck. "I guess...I'll sleep in the car maybe!"

"And what about me?" I giggle raising my eyebrows.

Liam glances at Zayn, who's standing next to me talking to Louis and Alice.

"I think there's someone that's got you back!" he winks and I blush a little.