Chapter 10- all together (little lemon)

Natsus POV
After everyone had left the beach me and april decided to go swimming. As i carried her to the water her arm was wrapped around my neck and her head was on my chest. As i held her close i could feel the sparks from our contact. Finally we reached the water. I began to walk deeper into the water until it was up to my waist, "you can put me down down. The water will help me feel better," she said as she looked up at me with those emerald eyes. "Yeah..right. Here ya go." I said as i placed her down next to me. She stood still for a moment before beginning to swim around me. "So i know you told the guys about our conversation," she finally said. I smirked at her before answering, "and you told them ours so were even" i stuck my tongue out as i finished. "Well dont you think we could help them?" She asked hopefully. "Help who with what?" As i asked this she chuckled before saying, "gray and juvia! Jellal and erza! Romeo and wendy! Hell, even lucy and loke! We could help them get together!" I laughed before saying, "i dont know if thats any of our buisness though," "of course it is! Were their friends and we want them to be happy!" Finally i sighed and responded, "okay but if anyone gets mad at us, this was all your idea." She smiled real big before coming in for a kiss. As her lips got closer to mine i could feel the warmth from her breath. Our lips touched slightly before i made full contact. Slowly she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as my hands held her by her ass. Her tongue still felt like heaven to me. God, will i be this horny all month? We kissed for a few moments before breaking apart. Once we broke apart i noticed our surroundings were different. She had us in a water bubble. We were up in the sky! "What the hell, april?!" I asked her. She smiled innocently and just shrugged. I looked around and noticed how beautiful the view is. I could see the beach down below and the sky all around us. "I love you" she said it quietly but i knew what she said. I hugged her close to me as i replied, "i love you too baby." We held eachother for a few minutes before she slowly put us down on the beach. Once our feet hit the ground she said, "alright now lets get planning!"

Aprils POV
After me and natsu had everything planned we walked back to the hotel. The water had really helped my legs feel better. When we got back to our room we began getting dressed. As i took off my wet and sandy clothes i didnt notice natsu coming closer to me. Once i was fully undressed i turned around to get my clothes but was met with natsus face directly in mine. "Can i?" He asked sensually. I wasnt sure exactly what he meant but i dont care. He could do anything to me. "Um, sure." I replied, obviously flustered. Before i could think about what he was going to do he pushed me up against our wall and began kissing me fiercely. I knew i would like it. His hand traveled down my body as he broke the kiss. Before i could say anything to him he attatched his lips to my neck causing me to moan out. He nibbled lightly and his scent was enveloping me, driving me insane. "Oh n-natsu!" I breathlessly moaned. I could feel him smirk as i made noise and his finger began circiling my clit. My hand began roaming all over his body. As my hands traveled down his abs i heard him moan out. Yeah, make noise for me. I reached his dick and put it in my hands, "oh fuck" he breathed out as soon as my hands were around him. I began pumping him as he stuck a finger inside me. I pumped harder and he inserted another finger in me. I moaned out, "oh fuck! Nats-" i stopped when i heard a knock on the door. We both looked at eachother not wanting to stop what we were doing but the knocking continued. Finally a voice spoke, "heloooo! I know your in there, i heard your moans," me and natsu looked at eachother. Mira. Natsu moved away from me, put his boxers on and tossed me a pair of underwear. Finally he answered the door and greeted a cheerful mira. "Okay love birds, just wanted to tell you that we are all having dinner at the hotels 5 star restaraunt tonight! Meet us there and wear something nice!" Before me or natsu could respond she shut the door and left. "Well we better get dressed," i said.

Natsus POV
After i calmed myself down a bit we got dressed and headed to the restaraunt. April was wearing the most beautfiul red dress and her hair was in a high ponytail. She looked absolutley georgous. When we got there everyone was already waiting so we went inside and got a table. Well actually we needed two for everyone in the guild. The table me and april we seated at was the bigger one so more people were with us. Couples sat across from eachother and the seating arrangement went as follows:
Erza Juvia April levy Wendy carla lucy mira lisanna cana
Jellal Gray Me gajeel romeo happy loke laxus bickslow freed
We all ordered our food and began talking. Finally after a few minutes april stood up and caught the attention of everyone. "Everyone" she said casually. "I made arrangements for tommorow that id love for you all to participate in," everyone was confused until gray spoke up, "okay, and whats that?" He asked. Oh i knew youd do it. She smiled before saying, "im going to make a picnic for us all!" Yeah seperatly. Everyone finally agreed but mira was the first to ask, "okay but, where?" April smiled again and replied, "just come to the beach tommorow before sunset and youll see" finally everyone agreed and we ate our dinner. It was a really good night. We had some great food and all got a chance to talk. But of course cana had to ask, "hey theres a club on this island, right?" We were all scared that she would make us go to the club so mira finally answered, "uh yes but you have to pay to get in," cana laughed before saying, "thats cool! I can pay for everyone!" We all deadpanned before mira spoke again, "i suppose well go if thats what you want. It is girls get free drinks night," whyd you have to tell her that. Cana got super excited before saying, "well what are we waiting for? Lets go!" And so we headed off to a night club.