Chapter 22- wedding plans

One month later
Aprils POV
Erza and juvia have been working so hard on our wedding. They have actually done quite well. Right now all the girls are sitting in the livingroom of our house making the final wedding plans. "It is only two weeks from now!" Erza yelled excitedly. "We must go out and get our dresses at once!" As we all stood up and began to leave juvia spoke up, "and we already know that aprils color scheme is red and white. So make sure your colors match that," "actually i was thinking of having everyone wear the same dress. If thats okay," i told the girls. "Silly! Its your wedding. You can make us where whatever!" Mira told me happily. "Yes. Besides it will look good for the bridesmaids to be uniform," erza spoke seriously. "That will keep me from deciding which one to wear," lucy jokingly said. "I get a dress too, right juvie?" May spoke as she tugged on juvias skirt. "Of course you will!" Juvia spoke excitedly. "Yeah, who else could be my flower girl?" Once i told her this may became alot happier and skipped behind us all the way to the mall. When we got to the mall we ran into the guys. "Theyre here," i told the girls. Erza looked at me worried before asking, "who is here?!" "The guys. I can smell natsu from here," as i said this all the girls except for may sweat dropped. I kept following his scent until i saw him. There, in the tuxedo shop was a pink haired man looking at a white tuxedo. Before i could even call out to him he turned around. He must have smelled me too. As he turned around i ran up to him and gave him a big hug. I melted into his embrace and it felt amazing. I saw him earlier today yet i still missed him so much. "Hey whatre you guys doing here?" He asked as i released him. While explaining that we came to get our dresses the other guys came up behind him with bags in their hands. "Oh i see you got your tuxedos! Lemme see!" I asked them. "No way!" Natsu yelled at me. "But baaaabe," i pleaded but erza stopped me, "you should wait. Youll get to see everyone in a couple weeks," she told me. "Besides isnt it bad luck to look before the wedding day?" Gajeel asked. "No. Its only bad luck to see the bride before the wedding day!" Levy corrected him. "We need to be getting our dresses!" Juvia told us. "Right lets go," mira said. Before we left natsu called out to us, "well wait for you guys! Meet us at the food court when youre done!". We went into the dress shop nextdoor and began looking. Red dresses...red dresses. I looked at so many and didnt see a single one i wanted for the bridesmaids. "Worry about your dress. Well focus on ours for now," lucy told me. I began wandering around the store looking until i smelled a familiar scent and an older woman approached me, she had curly black hair and the same green eyes as me. "Hello are you looking for something?" She asked politely. She looks just like- stay calm. Theres no way. Slowly i composed myself before i spoke, "Yes im looking for a wedding dress," i told her. She smiled widely before dragging me to the changing rooms. "Well look no further! I have the perfect dress for you!" Before i could say anything she brought in three other employees and they began undressing me. "Hey what are yo-" "dont worry were just fitting you is all," the one young girl told me. As they began putting the dress on me i noticed that each one of these girls was exquistily beautiful. On top of that each one had a kind voice and gentle touch. "Is this to your liking mam?" The one girl asked the older woman. The woman looked at me before responding, "go get the sequins!" The three girls collected supplies for the woman and she began sewing stuff onto the dress. I couldnt see much of it because there was no mirrior so i wondered what she was doing. This woman is kind. For some reason this woman makes me feel happier. Soon she stood up and looked at me proudly, "you look perfect!" She told me. As she said this, a lacrima carrying a mirror came up to me to show me. Just as i was looking in the mirror the door burst open and all of the girls stood there. They began to speak but stopped when they saw me. Slowly i looked at the dress more carefully. It was a white ball gown that had off the shoulder straps and a slit on the left leg. Over the white of the dress was a light red veil that had flower designs on it. The flowers looked like tulips and they were made with red sequins. Before i could say anything the same woman who made this dress walked up to me carrying a pair of shoes and jewlery. The shoes were plain red high heels but the necklace was adorned with white and red pearls, each one shone brilliantly. She also handed me a pair of red diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet. "I-i look-" "georgous i know, i try," the woman said proudly. I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes. I have never felt better about myself. I looked beautiful. "The entire set is only 200 thousand jewel," "whaaaaaaat?" Wendy yelled as the woman said this. "Dont worry wendy, i got it," i told her. "It is quite stunning," erza told me. "Yeah im almost drooling over here," lucy told me. Flare walked up next to me and grabbed my hand, "this has to be your dress!". After i paid for the dress, shoes and jewlery that same woman designed my bridesmaids dress. The bridesmaids dress was a red ankle length straight gown. It had a slit on the left leg and only one shoulder strap. Although it was red it had white flower designs running down the side. Each of the girls picked a white pair of shoes except for wendy who got flats. They picked their own jewlery and next we need the flower girls dress. I insisted on paying for everyone gowns so i paid the woman up front. "Thankyou for all your help. What was your name again?" She smiled brightly before answering, "rose. My name is rose." Rose. My mother. "I dont know why but you remind me of my late daughter.for some reason april," she told me. How-how does she know my name. I was about to question her before she said, "nows not the time to talk about this. I promise i will tell you in due time. But you do feel comfortable to me," as she spoke i could feel more tears coming. "You feel comfortable to me too," i told her. She hugged me tight before releasing me and asking, "you still need a dress for your flower girl, correct?" I nodded my head to her. "Itll be on the house," she told me. I thanked her immensly and gave her a wedding invite before walking over to the girls who were helping may look at dresses. "I want this one!" I heard may yell. "Youll have to ask april," juvia told her. As i walked up may held the dress up high and showed me. It looked similar to the bridesmaids dressed. It was red but instead of white flowers it looked like white waves. The bottom of the dress had what looked like a wave of white water that faded into the red as it went up. "Thats a lovely dress," i told her. "So i can have it?" She asked me happily. As soon as i nodded my head she was running off the the shoe section to find a pair of shoes with juvia following close behind her. Eventually when we all got our outfits we headed to the food court. Once there we spotted the table that the guys were sitting at. As we walked up may let go of juvias hand and ran up to gray. As she did this gray picked her up and sat her in his lap, "thats really cute," i told juvia. "It is. My darling suggested that we take her in after all" she told me. Once we got to the table natsu spoke, "great now we can get our food! Weve been waiting for forever!" "Aye!" Happy agreed with him. We all got ourselves food and had a great time just talking and eating with eachother. Once we ate we all began to head home.

Natsus POV
As me, april and happy all walked home the warm breeze blew around us. "So are you guys excited?" Happy asked us. I grabbed aprils hand and answered, "of course i am. It will be the best day of my life," april blushed lightly and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You can be so cheesy sometimes natsu, you know that?" Happy asked. "Hey shut it, cat!"i heard april giggle as me and happy began arguing. When we reached the house she unlocked the door and we followed her in. She went right to the kitchen as i brought our bags upstairs. A quick peak couldnt hurt, right? Slowly i began opening the bag that contains aprils dress. Before i got it all the way open happy burst into the room, "natsu!" He snatched the bag out of my hands. "You cant look at this yet!" He told me. Quickly he flew out of the room and a second later i heard it. "Natsu dragneel! Get your cute ass down here right now!" Oh no. As soon as i reached the bottom of the steps april pointed her finger at me, "happy told me what your were doing, mister!" After i got an earful from both happy and april we decided to watch some movies. April didnt want to watch horror but i convinced her otherwise. She wasnt too scared until the killer started following the group of teens through the woods, "run! Hes behind you!" Happy yelled at the screen. As the killer began slaughtering the group of teens april burried her head in my shoulder. We should watch horror movies more often. I put my arm around her to comfort her and she stayed that like for almost the rest of the movie. Once it was over we decided to go to bed. After i got dressed i laid down in bed and watched april get changed. She peeled off her shirt and then slipped off her skirt. I was looking at her in her bra and panties and i could feel myself drooling until happy chimed in, "wow natsu calm down, youve seen her naked before!" April chuckled as she finished getting dressed. Finally she got into bed and laid next to me. I pulled her close to me and she rested her head on my shoulder. "So what should we name them?" She asked me. "Name them? The twins?" I asked. She nodded her head before speaking again, "i mean we dont know their genders yet, but we could come up with a few names." I thought for a moment before i answered, "igneel?" She looked as though she was in thought for a moment before she responded, "if we have a boy, igneel it will be!" Really?! I felt so happy that i pulled her into a tight hug. After i released her she spoke again, "i really like the name rose," she told me. "Rose, huh? I feel like i should know that name," i thought for a moment before she told me, "its my mothers name," "well its lovely," i told her. that night we spent cuddling and talking about babies names. We fell asleep in eachothers arms while happy slept in a cat bed on the floor. I still cant believe that in only two weeks, she will be my wife.