Chapter 23- getting ready

Erzas POV
"No! That flower piece does not go there!" I told jellal as i pointed to where it should be going. Right now it is 10 am and the wedding starts at 1 pm. We only have 3 hours to finish getting kardia cathedral set up for the ceremony. I have been supervising jellal, lucy, loke, juvia, gray, lyon, flare, gajeel, levy, wendy and carla while they decorated. Mira was watching may while everyone else set up the guild hall for the after party. Happy was helping natsu get everything ready while the dress maker from the store was helping april. Why the dress maker, though? "Lucy, move lyra to the side of the isle," lucy nodded as i told her. "Gray darling, the ice sculpture was supposed to be a tulip! Not a rose." Juvia told him. "Fine, ill do it again," he said. Levy was in the front of the isle memorizing sermon she would have to give. Flare, wendy and carla were all working on the foods while gajeel was looking over the guest list.

Miras POV
"When can i put on my dress?" May asked me for the hundreth time today. "Soon honey, we just need to finish setting up here," i told her. "Hey idiot! Dont put the streamers right next to the torch!" Laxus told wakaba. "Yeah yeah, ill move it!" He responded. Laxus was really taking charge of decorating the hall and it looked quite beautfiul. There was red and white streamers around each wall and on each table was a bouquet with red tulips or white tulips. White wood torches were along the walls for more light and there was also name cards so people would have a place to sit. "Okay it looks like were done here," laxus spoke. "Now children," the master spoke. "Go get ready and meet at kardia cathedral at exactly 1230! We must be seated before the ceremony begins!" We all began to walk out but i remembered, is juvia going to come get may? We left the guild hall but before we could get to the dorms we ran into juvia. "Juvie!" May yelled happily as she ran up to her. Juvia picked her ip as she spoke, "sorry were late. We just got done decorating the cathedral," "thats no problem! Hows it look?" Laxus asked from behind me. "It looks amazing!" Juvia said. "Well it better. Erza had us working like dogs," gray rolled his eyes as he spoke. "So are you going to get dressed before meeting april?" Juvia asked laxus. "Yeah i just have to get my tux on," as he said this i giggled. "What? Whats so funny?" He asked me. "Nothing, i just never thought i would see you in a tuxedo," hes smiled before whispering in my ear, "youll see me in one when we get married," when we get married? I could feel myself blushing as juvia said, "well were going to get ready. You should as well," they began to walk away. "Bye mira! Bye locky!" May waves to us. "Locky?" I asked him. Laxus rolled his eyes as he answered, "dont ask me how a childs mind works,"

Natsus POV
"Come on natsu! Stop playing around with your hair and just get dressed!" Happy urged me as i tried to calm my hair down. Happy was pulling on my shirt, bringing me into the bedroom where my tux was hanging up. I looked at it real quick. It was a white tuxedo with a red undershirt and red bow tie. The cufflinks and colar were also red. All the guys had the same tux but inverted. Thiers are red with white everything, even happy had one! Slowly i got undressed and put it on. Bow ties are so complicated. I fumbled with it for a moment before happy took over. "Oh my gosh natsu! You cant even tie it?" He said as he fixed it for me. Once he tied it i put on my shoes and went back to the mirror. I wont possibly look as good as april will. Finally i got out my comb and combed my hair for the tenth time today. "Hurry up! Its 1245!" Happy yelled as he dragged me out the door. "We have to be there before april!" We got out the door and happy began to fly me. I was going to ask why we couldnt just walk but he reminded me, "youre almost late!" While we were in the air i asked him, "hey buddy, do you think shes as happy as i am about this?" Happy looked at me as if reading my face. Can you tell im terrified? "Natsu, dont even worry about it!" Happy said confidently. "Shes crazy about you. Im sure shes just as nervous," he finished.

Aprils POV
"I am so nervous!" I said frantically. "Calm down! Everything will be fine!" Mo-i mean, rose told me. She was currently tying the back of my dress. "So are you going to tell me why you smell like my mother?" I asked her as she stepped away from my dress. "Well that was unexpected. I can infer by your keen sense of smell that youre a dragon slayer?" "Yes a second generation. Now please, tell me." Slowly i sat down in the hair salon chair and she began curling my hair. "You see darling, im not your mother, exactly." "What does that even mean?" I asked her. She began telling me an extremely long story but i eventually got the point. "So this other world is called edolas?" I asked her. "Yes, youre fairytail friends have been there." "And in edolas there is an alternate version of every person?" She continued to talk while curling every one of my brown hairs. "Yes, though their personalities may differ," this is alot to take in. "Im sure its alot to take in at the moment but you dont have to treat me like your mother," "so youre just another version of my mother?" "In a way, yes." Finally she finished my hair and began my makeup. First she put white eyeliner on me which sounds wierd but it looked really pretty. She took out a pallete of eye shadow and pointed to a coral colored one. "Is that okay?" "I guess so. Youre the fashionista," i told her. "Very well," after she put the eye shadow on me she also put on mascara and blush. "Red lipstick sound good," i gave her a look which said, 'you decide'. After she finished my make up i slipped on my shoes and she did the same. "So i can assume youre coming too?" I asked her. "Of course, why else would i be wearing this dress?" As we walked out the door she told me, "let me go infront of you. I need to be seated before you enter," as she said this i saw laxus approaching. "You look amazing april," he said to me. "Well i should be going. Ill see you at the after party!" Rose said as she walked away. "Shall we go?" Laxus asked me as he extended his arm. I placed my arm around his as began to walk, "lets go," i told him.