Chapter 18- painful memories

Aprils POV
The next morning when i woke up, natsus face was burried in my stomach while he was asleep. After waking him and happy up, i made them breakfast and then we headed to the trainstation. Once we got there we saw laxus, mira, erza and wendy. "Hey whyre you guys here?" Natsu asked wendy and erza. "Oh i figured you guys would need the troia spell!" Wendy told us. "Oh yeah i need that! Thankks wendy!" Natsu said enthusiastically. "Wow wendy. Thanks. You really are a sweet girl," i said as i hugged her. "Well i figured itll help you and the baby alot too." As she said this she put her head down, "i am here to accompany you," erza spoke sternly. "Well we already have four people," i told her calmly. "We should be able to handle this erza," mira told her while laxus nodded. "Besides we are splitting the reward four ways!" Natsu exclaimed. While wendy cast the troia spell on us erza explained, "i dont require a share of the reward.i am just worried. I feel that this job may be more difficult than once thought," she said. We looked at her quizically before laxus asked, "yeah? And whys that?". Erza put her head down for a moment. I noticed that she started shaking and i think the others noticed too because we all stopped what we were doing and out our attention back on her. "Ive heard some quite disturbing rumors. I hope they arent true but.....i must investigate it," after wendy finished her troia spell she began to walk away, "okay guys, good luck!" She said as she walked away. "Thankyou so much wendy!" I said before she was too far to hear me. "Well i guess you can come but i dont see why your getting so worked up about it," natsu told erza as we got on the train. We all sat down before erza spoke again, "jellal will be meeting us there," "jellal is going to meet us there? Why?" Mira asked her. "We have heard rumors about a group of people terrorizing villages and rebuilding....." She stooped for a moment. Once again she began to look shaken up. "Erza, whats wrong?" I asked her. Slowly i got up from my seat and sat next to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and i could feel her shaking under me. "Calm down. Youre alright," i tried to comfort her. As she looked up she spoke again, "weve heard rumors about a group of wizard rebuilding the...." Slowly erza began to cry. I noticed her one eye was tearing up and the tears were falling down her cheek. "Theyre rebuilding.....the tower of heaven." As she said this mira and natsu both gasped and i could see their eyes widen. "You mean the r system? To like, bring back the dead?" I asked her. Where have i heard about this? Ivan? "Yes. It is a powerful forbidden magic. It takes several human sacrifices in order to bring one person back to life. We thought there was only seven and that they were destroyed. Jellal was in the eighth and that was eventually destroyed as well. Now we see that there is yet another," mira explained this to me but i could help wondering why i know about this. "Jellal was in one?" I asked erza. Bother her and mira put their heads down as she answered, "yes. He was trying to ressurrect the black wizard zeref. We managed to stop him." I was surprised. Jellal seemed like such a gentleman when i met him. "At one point we were all slaves in the tower of heaven," erza said. Erza explained to me what had happened between her and jellal, that is when i realized, "if you can bring back anyone then perhaps..." Natsu moved closer to me as he asked, "what is it baby?" I cleared my throat before answering again. "Ivan has been trying to figure out how to bring my mother back. Her magic was important to him and he needs her now." As i said this all their eyes widened. Natsu turned to me and spoke, "i thought ivan was the reason your mother was killed. Why would he need her?" I took a deep breath before speaking again, "well i assume he didnt know how much she had helped him until she was gone. Her magic can influence others so she could easily help him," for the rest of the train ride we all talked about what might be going on and what we could do to stop it. When we get there well just have to hope we are wrong. We cannot allow the tower of heaven to be completed.