Chapter 24- the big day

Natsu POV
As we landed i brushed off my tux before entering the cathedral. As i entered everyone looked my way. And i mean everyone. I didnt think cardia cathedral could even sit this many people. "I cant wait dude!" Sting called out to me from his seat. I began walking up the isle to my spot. As i approached i noticed all the guys in their places. Gray was standing next to my spot, romeo was standing next to gray, gajeel was standing next to romeo, loke was standing next to gajeel, and jellal was standing next to loke. As i approached the girls began to whisper, they were all wearing the same red dress with a white design on it. Next to where april would be standing was flare, next to flare was juvia, next to juvia was erza, next to her was lucy and next to lucy was wendy. Everyone looks so nice today. "Dude, you look like youre about to pass out," gray whispered as i took my place. "Well im so nervous i might pass out," i told him. "Just calm down," romeo told me. "Yeah dont worry, you guys are literally soul mates," gajeel reminded me. I looked over to the girls and flare leaned towards me, "i cant wait until you see how good april looks," she told me. "I can imagine," i told her. Levy stood in front of me, "okay shell be coming in any minute now, be quiet!" She told us. I turned back around to face the doors where she would enter. The last few guests came in and to their seats including, the woman that made our outfits?  i surveyed the rows of people. The front rows consisted of master makarov and the rest of the guild. The next few rows were the lamia scale and blue pegasus guids. The next few rows were the sabertooth and mermaid heel guilds. Almost everyone i ever met was here. God i am nervous, i could smell her coming closer. Without any warning lucys spirit lyra, began singing. This meant that april was going to start walking down the isle. I could feel myself tensing up.

Aprils POV
As we got to kardia cathedral i could smell him inside. Was he wearing a new cologne? Once we got to the doors may waved to us as they opened. "Go on may, walk." Laxus told her. Lucys spirit began singing and i could see the people in the back rows starting to stand up. "You ready?" Laxus whispered before we entered. "I cant wait," i told him. When we entered the church i saw so many people. From so many different guilds all around fiore! the front row is where the guild was seated. As laxus walked me down the isle i noticed how beautiful everyone looked. As we got further down the isle i looked straight ahead and saw natsu. He was wearing a white tux with red accents. We locked eyes and his scent became stronger the longer we walked. He looks so perfect. This is amazing. He even looked nervous. How cute. It was taking everything in me not to start crying tears of joy but soon enough we reached the front of the isle and everyone sat down. Before laxus gave me away he said, "now you better take care of her, natsu." "Of course i will, forever." Natsu said as he took my hands. We faced eachother for a moment before levy started speaking. Is he, crying?

Natsus POV
As soon as april entered i could feel my legs about to give out. God, why am i so nervous? May was scattering red and white tulip petals in front of her as she walked. Laxus walked april down the isle and as they approched me he spoke, "now you better take care of her, natsu," i smiled sweetly before answering, "of course i will, forever." I could feel tears coming to the surface of my eyes as i said that word. Forever. Me and april, forever.i took aprils hands in mine and we faced eachother. Soon enough everyone sat down and levy started speaking. "As you all know, we are gathered here today to witness a beautiful ceremony." Levy smiled brightly as she spoke.
Time skip because i dont know exactly what they say for a wedding xD
"Now, the bride and groom have written their own vows." Levy looked towards me to start. I cleared my throat before i began talking. I could feel my hands shaking but before i could mess up i felt a hand on my shoulder. I glaned back and saw gray nodding at me as if saying 'you got this'. "April," i spoke slowly and clearly. "I still cant believe how far we have come, and how happy you make me," i could see her blushing slightly as i continued. "When i first met you i knew that you were something special. Your scent drives me crazy even when its not mating season," as i said this a few people, including april chuckled. "And your body. Woah- dont even get me started on your amazing, beautiful,body," this time more people laughed. "But your mind, and your soul is what i really want. You are such a beautiful being and Every time i look at you i see the future. I see everything that i can accomplish as long as youre by my side. i dont know how else to say this," i stopped for a moment and looked at april who had tears in her eyes. "I just cannot wait until i can call you april dragneel, my wife." As i finished talking everyone began to clap except for laxus. Levy was about to speak again when laxus stood up, "i have to say something." Everybody looked at him wide eyed. Mira stood up and tried to sit him back down, "Laxus what are you-" "dont worry im not trying to stop the marrige," i could hear april release a sigh of relief as he said this. "Then what are you trying to do?" I asked him, getting clearly upset. "I just think you should take her last name, is all." Huh?!? As he said this every single person gasped and then waited for me to answer, "why should- i mean why not-" i couldnt think of a good reason not to take her name. "I dont think its fair, for april." Laxus spoke triumphitally. "Why you-" before i could argue with him april grabbed my arm and spoke, "dont i have any say in this?" She asked fiercely. "Oh uh.. Of course," laxus told her. "Than please, sit. Down." She told him to which he immediatly sat down again. "Baby, i want to take your name," she told me. "You do?" "Of course. I want to be april dragneel, the wife of natsu dragneel," i hugged her tightly but soon let go when i heard levy clear her throat.

Aprils POV
Those boneheads. "Now that we have that settled. April, would you like to read your vows?" I nodded my head and started talking, "do you remember the first night we met? You fell on top of me in the middle of south gate park. Well i have loved you from the moment you fell on me," to this a few people giggled. "The second i inhaled your scent. The second i saw the georgous man on top of me, i knew you would be the one. That night i was all alone, and you were the one that saved me. You brought me into your home and let me be a part of your family," as i spoke i started tearing up even more and i could tell that my speech was being affected. "With-" i stopped for a moment to calm myself and noticed natsu looking lovingly into my eyes. His hands were still holding mine and that was enough to calm me down. "With you by my side, i know we can accomplish anything." I looked directly into his eyes as i spoke, "natsu, i love you more than anything and i am so happy that i will soon be april dragneel," everyone clapped as i finished and i noticed a few people wiping tears away. Levy wiped her eyes as she spoke, "that was really beautiful you guys." Me and natsu looked at eachother and i just couldnt wait. I was about to throw myself on him when levy spoke again, "now, will the ring bearer please bring us the rings?" As she said this happy started carrying to boxes on top of a pillow down the isle. When he reached us he stood there for a moment before taking the rings out and handing them to us. "You may put the rings on your partner as you say 'i do'" levy told us. "Do you, april haunter take this man, natsu dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband? For poor or for rich, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" As she finished she looked at me for my answer. Thump thump. My heart feels like its going to burst out of my chest. "Yes of course, i do," as i said this i slipped the silver band around natsus ring finger as levy spoke again. "And do you, natsu dragneel, take this woman, april haunter to be your lawfully wedded wife? For poor or for rich, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Natsu didnt take any time to respond, "i do, yes." He smiled brightly as he slipped the ring on my finger. "Well then its the moment youve all been waiting for, so get out your cameras," as levy said this i noticed people taking out cameras like mira, erza, juvia, sting and rose. Thump. Thump. Thump. "I now pronounce you husband and wife," thumpthumpthump. My heart is going to pop out of me. "You may kiss the bride," as she said this natsu pulled me into his embrace and put his lips on mine. The contact we made felt heavenly and i put my hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer to me. I felt his tongue at my bottom lip asking for permission so i slowly parted my lips for him. As he entered my mouth i could feel myself moan, "mmm". I felt natsu smirk at this as his tongue explored my mouth. "Mmhm," natsu moaned into my mouth as he grabbed a handful of my hair. Before we could continue levy cleared her throat. "Well that was..." She said as we pulled apart. "Hot." Sting finished. We all looked at him and natsu spoke, "dude, not fucking cool." He told him. But sting just replied, "just calling it how i see it," as yukino slapped his arm telling him to shut up. Before anyone else could speak natsu picked me up bridal style. "Well meet you guys at the guild in a couple hours!" He yelled as he carried me out the door and down the street towards our house. "I hope your ready for tonight. Since itll be a while before we can do it again. Im not letting you get off easy," natsu whispered huskily into my ear. Thats right, we wont be able to have sex for a while. I am almost four months pregnant.