Chapter 29- ten year gap

Ten years later
Natsus POV
It has been ten years since our little miracles were born. They are almost adults now! Little scarlet has the same light pink hair as me but it is alot longer. She tends to wear more rebellious clothing like short skirts and tube tops. her water magic is about as unpredictable as me, and she even has my temperment. "I will drown you, ice queen!" That was scarlet yelling at august, gray and juvias eldest child. "Ill just freeze your weak little h2o!" August yelled back furiously as her dark blue hair framed her face. she wore a dress similar to her mothers. Usually, like right now, she would end up stripping, which is why she wore a pair of shorts and a bikini top under her dress. Just as they were ready to attack eachother, little levi got in between them. His raven black hair covered his one eye as he spoke. He usually wore black jeans and a plain color shirt, "pwease stop fighting! Its not nice!" He told them. Both girls lowered their fists and august ran up to him. "Uh levi! I couldve taken her!" She told him. "I know sis, but i dont want you guys to fight, were supposed to be a family," he told her. "Just let them fight lev," may spoke up. She was almost 16 now and had grown up alot. Her light blue hair turned darker and she grew much taller. She wore a style more like erza. She wore a dark blue skirt and white shirt with combat boots. Her water magic has also gotten much stronger. "Everyone needs to get out their frustrations," she finished. "Not on eachother!" Levi yelled while august and scarlet continued to fight. "Will you all just be quiet? Im trying to read here!" Igneel yelled at them. His chesnut brown hair matched that of his mothers and he had it cut pretty short. Although he wore my white scarf he usually wore a white sweater and black pants with it. "Im trying to read too, so shut up!" Ferdinand said whilst sitting next to igneel, also reading. He pushed lightblue hair out of his face and continued to read. As he did this i noticed how much he resembled levy, the orange shirt he wearing plus his light blue hair made it work. "Hey if their fighting i want in too!" Lucinda jumped up on the bar and ran at scarlet and august while her black hair fell around her shoulders. Her outfit was always pitch black whether it be a skirt and shirt, or a dress. Just as they were about to hit eachother the two responsible children stepped between them. "Stop this at once!" Silver told them. His lilac hair fell just over the tattoo in his face. He usually wore what reminded me of a private school uniform, a white undershirt and tie with a dark blue suit. August, scarlet and lucinda all sweat dropped. "Yes sir!" They said in unison. Slowly lizabeth approached them "all of you just need to chill out," she said. Lizabeth had the same golden hair as laxus but all or miras beauty. She wore a pink skirt and white shirt, "you guys are all so annoying," liz finished. "Do you always have to but in?" Silvers younger sister, lavender asked lizabeth. Lavender had dark purple hair and the same tattoo on her face, she always wore a bright red dress. Lizabeth looked at lavender amazed before saying, "shouldnt you be running home to mommy little girl?" She asked her sarcastically. "Im only two years younger than you!" Lavander spit out. Before things got too out of hand the mothers started to approach them. "Whats going on?" April asked scarlet. "Oh nothing mom! Just trying to fight august!" She answered. "Yeah and doing a terrible job at it!" August answered. Juvia slapped her hand and said, "now august! Be nice! This is your family!" Juvia told her."but i want to fight!!!" Lucinda groaned unhappily. "Luci! You dont need to be fighting every two seconds!" Levy scolded her. "Silver, thankyou for trying to diffuse the situation," erza thanked silver. "now liz, what did i tell you? You have to be nice" mira told lizabeth. Wendy walked over to me. In the past ten years her and romeo have started going steady and she has even gotten taller. She is about levys height now. "I cant belive how long its been since weve all come together!" She spoke. "Yeah, i know," i said as we watched the children.
All the children have been growing up so fast. I cant believe it has been ten years since our beautiful babies were born! Lucy was a little late considering her child anna aria is only about one year old. Flare and lyon are married now but theyve admitted that they dont want to have children of their own. We all agreed that it wasnt necessary so they should be fine with the rest of their family. The master is even talking about handing the reigns over to laxus! I still cant believe how far we have all come.

A/N: there is only going to be one more actual chapter of this story but the next part will only be a desciption of all the fairytail children. I hope youve enjoyed this story! We are so close to the end!