This is just info about the children!

A/N: only first generation dragon slaying magic can be passed on. The second generation dragon slayers children are just using that elements power.

Natsu and aprils children-age at the ten year gap
First born male- age 10- name given for a tribute to igneel and gray- igneel winter has aprils chesnut brown hair and emerald green eyes. He is a fire dragon slayer. He stays calm and collected under pressure and is very smart. Spends his days reading and training. He loves a quiet night.

First born female- age 10- name given in tribute to erza, flare and rose- scarlet rose has natsus light pink hair and hazel eyes. She is a water mage and is seen as "ditzy". She loves to fight and can get really violent. Spends her days fighting with august and lucinda. She loves to have shop with her aunt lucy and eat cake.

Mira and laxus' daughter-age at the ten year gap
First born daughter- Age 10- Her name was given to her as tribute to lisanna and april- lizabeth april has beautiful golden hair and a pale complexion. She has miras pretty face and laxus' strong will. She can use both laxus' lightning magic and mira's take over. She is kind hearted but very strong and stubborn. She loves being beautiful and in charge. Spends most of her day either fixing her hair or arguing with lavender. She tries to keep up with her appearence but secretly eats alot of aunt erzas cakes.

Jellal and erzas children-(age at the ten year gap)
First born male- age 10- his name was given to him as tribute to gray and flare- silver flare has lilac hair that partly covers his face tattoo. He uses requip magic like erza and is just as strong and responsible. He enjoys finding new requips to use and eating cake. You can usually find him in the guild hall reading books about requip magic or breaking up fights between the others.

First born female-age 8- her name is a tribute to jerza and gajeel- lavender steel has long dark purple hair and the same face tattoo as her brother and father. She uses heavenly body magic and is described as a "calm chaos". She is calm under pressure but once she allows herself to go crazy she is a quite devestating force. she loves family and fantasy. She usually spends her days baking cakes with her mom, writing fantasy stories or fighting with lizabeth.

Gray and juvias children-age at the ten year gap
May- age 16- her light blue hair has turned purple and she still has the same soft brown eyes. She uses water magic similar to juvias although april was the one to train her most of the time. She likes watching fights and long soaks in the tub. You can usually find her at the guild hall observing everything or drinking with cana, even though she knows that her parents dont want her to be drinking.

First born female- age 9- her name is a tribute to napril(natsu and april) and the first master- august mavis has medium length dark blue hair and her own style of ice make magic. She is seen as "oblivious" like her father and just as violent. She even has his odd stripping habit for some reason. They are trying to get her to grow out of it. She likes to draw portraits of everybody and just chill out. You can often find her painting or fighting with lucinda and scarlet.

First born male- age 5- his name is a tribute to levy and gray. Levi snow has short, raven black hair and uses rain magic. He shares the same big heart as his mother as is impressively clever. He enjoys family gatherings and playing with uncle natsu. You can usually find him being read to by ferdinand or playing with all of his family.

Gajeel and levy's children-age the ten year gap
First born male- age 9- his name is a tribute to jellal and master makarov- ferdinand makarov has short, light blue hair. He uses solid script magic and is very smart. He likes physical activity and learning about the world around him. You can usually find him working out or reading.

First born female- age 9- her name is a tribute to lucy and juvia- lucinda rain has long black hair and a tiny frame. She uses iron dragon slaying magic and can be very violent. She enjoys beating people up and also secretly loves being hugged. You can usually find her picking fights with august and scarlet or knitting with aunt juvia.

Lucy and loke's child-age at the ten year gap
First born female- age 1- her name is a tribute to lucys grandmother and their close friend aries- anna aria has dark blond hair and brown eyes. At the moment she enjoys being read to by mommy and cuddled by daddy. Lucy is going to eventually pass her gates key to anna in hopes that she will keep the family tradition going. Everyone in the guild thinks shes so beautiful and they cant wait for her to grow up and form her own personality just like all the other children are!

A/N: the next chapter is going to be the last one. Sorry:(