~prolouge~

Do your best and train, You'll be out their soon!, Don't lose hope!!

That's all we heard for the past years of training our asses off day and night for that one moment to live our dream. And that chance is finally coming.

"Okay look your gonna pop then lock 1,2,3 and 4." Bella said in English showing Arya the move again. "Oh okay that makes more sense I was doing this the whole time." Arya did the move in a weird way that made her body look deformed.

It was about 10 pm in Seoul and 6 girls were called from their apartments to come to their company.

"Do you know what's going on?" The youngest out of the bunch Taeye came in the practice room with the foreign members Shay and Kimmy.

"No not really but Yoonie is over there sleep in the corner." Bella said laughing.

"Well she is a beauty and she needs her beauty sleep." Shay said tying her hair up in a bun.

A few moments later, there was a knock at the door, and the trainee evaluation representative came in. She had 2 people with her, a male and female, they all had suits on and had a serious look on their face. Arya quickly woke Yoonie up and they all got in a line and bowed to them.

"Hello girls sorry for calling you here so late." The representative says. "Oh it's no problem, is their anything the matter?" Kimmy says curiously.

"Not exactly.." Okay that didn't sound good. The representative started to pace back and forth. Taeye instantly got nervous, were they gonna get kicked out of SM? All of those years down the drain of sweat blood and tears.

"Girls, Lee Soo Man has a very unique vision when it comes to girl groups. He likes a certain sound and the bond to be unified, with perfect fusion of music." She went on.

The girls had confused looks on their faces, what does this all mean, they thought in their head.

"I see you all are highly confused," the male said chuckling.

"Girls we just wanna say, Welcome to the SM family, your now known as Unity, a group with many units but when together your truly unified as one!" The evaluation rep. says.

Everyone's heart dropped, Kimmy broke down crying, while Yoonie and Bella jumped for joy squealing, Arya hugged Shay and Taeye almost breaking down in tears.

"This is your manager Unnie EunHae, she's one of the best and she makes sure to take care of you well. She'll be taking you to your new dorm tonight and be here bright and early you all have some recording to do for your 1st mini album." The representative left smiling.

This was it, this was Unity's moment!

---

mimislays seulgibae88 HeyImGoomba FrxBang xrnboom