~Chapter 18.

The girls were in their dressing rooms for Inkigayo. Kimmy was still in the corner moping about her and Jackson.

Taeye's news about her solo has been released and the girls are getting prepared for that as their promotions come to an end.

"You know I might go back to brown or black for a little while, I kinda miss it." Arya said as she looks at her fading green hair.

"Yeah and you look much better with black hair honestly." Taeye said bluntly as a joke. Arya then threw a pillow at her laughing.

"Okay so guys I might be out late tonight." Shay said.

"And why is that?" Yoonie asked.

"Because it's me and Lay's Anniversary" Shay squealed.

"Damn you guys have been dating for that long and still haven't gotten caught yet? Wow and I forgot out group Anniversary is like tomorrow actually!" Arya said.

"Speaking of which how have you two not gotten caught dating yet I mean Lay is apart of EXO and Exo's fans are psycho, I mean and D.O and I couldn't even last a month!" Yoonie said trying to put the pieces together.

"I mean we always check if we're being followed, I wear disguises so people won't recognize me and he does the same" Shay said eating her yogurt.

"Okay girls time for your stage." Their manger said.

"Okay!" They said in Unison.

---
The girls got their mics on and waited. Vixx was on performing Fantasy. Yoonie and Taeye are close to Vixx from different variety shows they've been on.

"I have an idea!" Taeye whispered to Yoonie.

"Tell me .." Yoonie said smiling at Taeye.

3 minutes later Vixx finally finished their stage. "Ravi oppa!!" Yoonie yelled.

"Hey Yoonie-ssi what's up?" He said hugging her.

"Well nothing I just wanna ask you something"

"No I will not date you." He blurted out.

"Wait what Ravi you pabo! I'm dating D.O" Yoonie flicked his head.

"Ow i was joking~so what do you want?" he whined.

"What do you think about Japanese Girls?" Yoonie said with a smirk.