~Chapter.1

"My heart is legit in my stomach right now" Yoonie expressed to her other 5 members. Their 3 MVs were to come out shortly at 12 am. It was currently 11:45 pm.

"I think I may actually cry...18 years I put into this and it's finally becoming true." The announced leader Kimmy says.

"Unnie work hard just as everyone else and now your finally living your dream, we all are!" Bella says hugging Kimmy.

"Shay Unnie you look like your about to sleep!" Taeye says making fun of the oldest member who can barely keep her eyes open. "Oh be quiet I'm fine! I mean I stayed the longest at the company I was still having trouble with our "secret track" that we prepared." She says sighing and closing her eyes.

"I think the special track is probably my favorite, it shows a different side of us you know?" Arya says doing the moves to the dance.

"Arya you only happy because you get a rap in the song." Yoonie says laughing.

"Oh screw you!" She throws a pillow at Yoonie and chuckles.

"Hey not now! It's 11:56 the videos should be up very soon!!" Kimmy said squealing.

They all gathered in their dorm living room in their pajamas and blankets. Bella was gonna use her IPad to connect to YouTube and play it on their TV.

"Can I say that Bella-Unnie  you look good as a blonde?" Taeye compliments Bella. They all dyed their hair for their comeback. Bella went blonde, Arya has a jet black hair color, Taeye with a light brown, Shay a bright reddish-orange, Yoonie a ombré purple and dark brown, and Kimmy with orange and pink.

"Oh my god it's 11:59, I'm gonna cry!!" Bella was fanning herself. "Okay should we make a wish?!" Shay asked.

"Yeah! Okay leader Kimmy take it away!" Taeye said clapping her hands.

"Okay,let's join hands," they all join hands. "I wish that Unity will strive and have a long and beautiful career, fans will watch us grow, and love us. I hope to be with my members forever until our last breathe. Together unified." Kimmy says.

Bella then got a notification on her IPad from YouTube. "SMTOWN uploaded 3 videos"