Date 3: YoonSoo

Yoonie waited for her best friend in a restaurant, she had her mask on so no one could bother her.

She heard the ding of the door opening and she looked up. She saw Kyungsoo and she waved him down.

"Hey" he took a seat in front of her.

"Hi." She smiled.

"So what was this urgent thing that you really needed to tell me?" He asked.

"Okay so um....how do I say this?" Yoonie thought out loud.

"Your not pregnant are you?" D.O gave a surprised face.

"What?! Hell no don't say things like that!" Yoonie yelled/whispered to him.

Kyungsoo laughed. She loved his laugh a lot, that's one of the key things she's likes no..loves about him.

"So remember back when me met?" Yoonie started off.

"Yeah of course you were at Exo's fan signing." Kyungsoo said while drinking his hot tea.

"And remember when I said I liked you a lot lie you were my bias?" Yoonie said putting her head down.

"Yea... What are you trying to say?"

"Well I like you more than I bias, heck I probably I even love you but I was so scared to confess because of your crazy ass fans, I was afraid to ruin our great friendship and I just debut and I'm already busy. Your always busy and I was afraid this wasn't going to work." Yoonie confessed all at once, she was out of breath from talking so fast.

"Took you long enough." All Kyungsoo said.

"What?!" Yoonie was confused.

"I already knew you liked me, I was just waiting for you to confess your feelings because it was hurting you so much." Kyungsoo smiled at Yoonie a little evilly.

"Then why didn't you-!" Yoonie was about to yell, but Kyungsoo gave her a kiss to shut her up.

"Your lucky I like you too." That's all he said. She just stared in his eyes, filled with happiness she's smiled at him.