~Chapter 12.

"Well that's that then..." Kimmy sighed after she read the article about her and Jackson.

"Well look on the bright side unni~" Arya said.

Arya didn't say anything she's was just staring at Kimmy.

"What's the bright side?!" Kimmy became impatient.

"Yeah there is no bright side really." Arya got her hand off from around Kimmy and sat back down on the couch.

"Did you guys hear about Bella's solo?" Yoonie came out from her room.

"Yeah she's turned to the sexy route. And I thought she was still with SM?!" Shay said confused.

"No apparently she's left SM, she terminated her contract." Yoonie said shrugging.

"Wow but the Title is called Because I'm The Best I predict some shade going on." Kimmy rolled her eyes.

"We can only imagine..but it's out now so we might a well check it out." Shay said getting her computer.

The front door opened. "I'm home" Taeye said dragging herself in the room from school, looking terrible from last nights drinking fiasco.

"Oh hey alcoholic, how was school?" Shay teased.

"Whatever..what are you guys doing?" Taeye set her bookbag down.

"Oh we're just gonna check out Bella's new Mv." Yoonie responded.

"Okay, let's watch." Kimmy said sorta eager.