Weekly Idol pt 3 (Last)

Okay before we get this started I just wanna say thank you so so so much for 4K reads! I'm still in shock tbh and I just wanna thank each and everyone of you guys!!

2nd I watched the MELON MUSIC AWARDS this morning and I wanted to say I'm proud of everyone, and every artist and this whoo fan war with EXO-Ls and Armys gotta end because EXO AND BTS ARE FRIENDS!! Anyways onto Weekly Idol!
----

"Now it's time for profile writing!" Coni yelled. The girls clapped and did small cheers.

"So first we have our Leader Kimmy."

"Born in Tokyo, Japan, oooh (says hello in Japanese)" Doni does a bow.

Kimmy returns the hello and giggles. "Was supposed to be in SNSD?!" Coni said surprised.

"Ne I was supposed to" Kimmy chuckled.

"Well why didn't you?!" Doni said shocked. "I was very young at the time I was only 14 (Korean age) when SNSD was formed and SM said they had bigger plans for me" Kimmy said laughing.

"Okay moving on to our maknae Taeye" Coni said. "It says here that your great at gymnastics"

"Ne I've been doing gymnastics since I was young." Taeye said. "Really would you show us some?"  Coni asked. Taeye got up and her unnies clapped for her.

Taeye started off from the left side and did a round off to a tuck.

"WOW!!" Everyone exclaimed. "That was amazing!" Doni said clapping. "Kamsammida!" Taeye smiled.

"Our lovely Yoonie is next" Coni. "It says here that your great at aegyo."

"Who wrote this?" Yoonie said with a straight face, causing everyone to laugh. "She's good at aegyo but it's just that Unnie doesn't do it often" Taeye said.

"Let's see her aegyo!" Doni said excitedly.

"Oh my god!" Arya said in English Fangirling. Yoonie's #1 fan here guys.

"Okay that was very..interesting" Coni said.

"Why are you saying it like that?!" Yoonie laughed. "Arya has better ageyo she's sounds like a baby, she also has a mean cat face." Kimmy said.

"Okay let's see it!" Coni said.

"Okay since we're on Arya let's look at Arya's profile." Coni said,

"It's says here that your from America?" Doni asked.

"Yes" she says in English.

"Can you give a full introduction in English please." Doni asked.

"Um hi everyone I'm Arya from Unity please love and support Unity's Party and Lion Heart." She says.

"Nice now onto our Ajumma Shay!" Coni said while laughing.

"Why who wrote this?!" Shay said laughing. "Your known as the Eomma in the group." Doni.

"Ne" Shay said.

"It's also says your extremely connected with the Unity members" Coni said.

"Ne I'm very connected with them."  Shay said.

"Now to put that to the test were gonna do the headphone challenge to test your friendship." Doni said.

LE- Arya
Hani- Yoonie
Hyerin- Kimmy
Junghwa- Taeye
Solji- Shay

"Looks like our time is up here on weekly idol did you all have fun?" Coni asked.

"NE!!" They all yelled.

"Thank you so much to Unity and here's your pizza" Doni said.

"Yay!!" Arya yelled, she took the pizza then Lion Heart started playing. The girls and the MC's started dancing.

THATS A WRAP!!!