~Chapter 5.

The girls were in their dressing room Arya and Kimmy were reciting their lines for Music Bank since they were Mc's today with Got7 members Jackson and Jinyoung.

"I Got a Boy moetjin~" Yoonie sang while getting her newly dyed red hair curled. "So are you 2 nervous about MC-ing with BOYS!" Shay teased her younger "sisters". "Well do got a boy right?" Kimmy said making a terrible joke.

"Your not funny" Taeye said chuckling.

"Well that just killed my mood." Kimmy made a funny face as she walked to the other side of the room

Bella was by herself in the corner on her phone not really socializing with the other members

Bella was by herself in the corner on her phone not really socializing with the other members. Just the one of the staff members from Music Bank knocked on the girls door.

"Kimmy and Arya your needed for MC!" They said. Arya rushed and put on her cat ears and Kimmy was already out the door.

"Fighting!!" Shay called out.

---

Kimmy was already at the set and going over her lines. Just then she heard someone yell and jump out unexpectedly. She screamed and fell to the floor.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*UCK!!" She screamed in Japanese.

She looked up and saw Jackson from Got7. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you would get so scared." He laughed.

"Well I did." Kimmy started to pout. She does that when she's mad.

"Are you pouting? That's cute." Jackson said.

"Don't call me cute." Kimmy simply replied turning away crossing her arms.

"And stubborn! My kind of woman." Jackson growled in a way. He got close, really close.

"Ew no I just threw up in my mouth!" Kimmy faked gagged and laughed. Jackson just smiled, "Your my wife now I hope you know that." Jackson linked arms with Kimmy. She just gave up and let it happen.

"What are you two doing?" Jinyoung suddenly came up with Arya not far behind him.

"Nothing I just found my ideal type aka my Wife!" Jackson said with a pleased tone.

Kimmy just rolled her eyes and Arya laughed.

"Honestly these two." Jinyoung elbows Arya and laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?!!" Kimmy got flustered shook Jackson's arm off.

"Oh nothing unnie!" Arya laughed and got next to Kimmy.

"Alright we're live in 3-2-1!"