Date 5: ShLay

Shay was in Lay's apartment dancing and cooking for when Lay gets home. Her takes for today went well everyone on set was nice.

She has one of Lay's oversized shirts on, and some high socks, with underwear on. She had her hair in a messy bun and was listening to Lay's What U need.

She danced and laughed at herself. She added some vegetables to the soup.

She put the bread in the oven and danced at the same time. She's almost burned her hand doing that the idiot.

She turned around and saw Lay just smiling at her.

"How long where you there for?" Shay asked embarrassed.

"Since you added the vegetables in the soup which smells amazing.

Lay back hugged her and kissed her neck. "So how was your day?" Lay asked his girlfriend.

"It was good, everyone on set was nice." Shay said smiling.

"I like you in my oversized shirts." Lay whispered. He then hummed his song a little bit more.

Then it quickly changed to I Got A Boy.

"Ayo Unity!!" Lay teased.

"Stop you look stupid." Shay laughed.

Lay mimicked Shay's part in the song. "I actually hate you." Shay said laughing while cooking.

"Oh ooh weh oh!" Lay continued.

Shay grabbed his face and kissed him quickly. "I got a boy mochin!" Shay then sang and did the move.

They spent the rest of the night dancing and eating. What a strange yet cute couple.