~Chapter 6.

"Welcome back to music bank! We're Unity's Arya and Kimmy" Arya said reading her card.

"And we're Got7's Jinyoung and Jackson, were gonna reveal the winners for this Week!" Jinyoung said.

"Here are the top 3 videos of the week!" Kimmy said.

EXO Lotto
Unity I Got A Boy
BlackPink Whistle

"Show us the winner!!" Jackson said.

The girls were hand in hand hoping to get tier first win.

They all looked at the screen, BlackPink with 5345 votes, EXO with 6089 votes and Unity...

6388 Votes!!!

Everyone's heart dropped. They were officially the 2nd girl group to get their fastest win!

Kimmy broke down in tears, Arya was so shook she fell to the ground. Shay was trying so hard not to cry, Yoonie was smiling with joy, Taeye and Bella were hugging each other crying.

"oh my gosh...um we just want to thank our SM Family our teacher Lee SoMan, our Unicorns who are so supportive! We can't thank you enough..." Shay said bowing and finally letting her tears flow.

"Arya and Kimmy shall we say goodbye?" Jackson said laughing a little.

"Ne~" Kimmy said brokenly due to her tears.  Arya was still on the ground crying her eyes out.

"This has been Music Bank I'm Jinyoung!"

"I'm Jackson."
"I'm Kimmy...and that's Arya" Kimmy said pointing to her member and earned a few laughs from the crowd.

"Goodbye!!" They all said at once. Then the instrumental for IGAB came on for the encore. Yoonie was the only one singing because she didn't cry.

Jackson went in for a hug on Kimmy and she went in to but some how some way that hug turned into an accidental kiss. Jacksons lips kinda brushed Kimmy's and her eyes got big. Jackson immediately let go and walked away embarrassed.

Jinyoung help Arya up and laughed at her, playfully though. Arya then hit his shoulder and smiled.

This was a great day.

---

Okay so these last few chapters were kinda about Kimmy and Arya/Taeye so the next few chapters will be about the other membership I'm just trying to introduce all of the love interest at this point! So don't worry!!! Next up is the Japanese album era!!