~Chapter 2.

The girls woke up around 6 am this morning. Today was their first live stage and they were utterly nervous. "Unnie wake up!" The youngest Taeye says shaking her fellow Maknae line member Arya.

"Just 2 more minutes...." Arya grumbled falling back asleep. Taeye grabbed some face refreshing spray and sprayed it in Arya's face. Arya made a sound that sounded like some mystic creature in the forbidden forest.

"Girls stop playing around we need to head to Mcountdown!" Shay says to the younger girls who she shares a room with.

"EunHae Unnie says we're leaving in 6 minutes." Bella groaned putting on her mask and sunglasses.

----
Now that everyone is ready they all head into their van. "Unnie how is our performances gonna go?" Yoonie asked curious drinking her morning tea.

"Well Diva will perform first around 10 am, and then Pearl will perform right after, then you all will be performing Mr Mr at 3, then you'll go onstage for the winners of this week. You girls will only perform your sub-units on Music Bank and Inkigayo." EunHae explained.

"Oh exciting! I heard EXO and Nct were their right?" Kimmy asked.

"Yeah their very supportive sunbaes so make sure you just act normal." EunHae chuckled.

"Well Arya-unnie's normal isn't exactly what you call normal." Taeye says laughing. Arya grabbed her stuffed animal and hit Taeye on the arm.

"Shut your mouth" Arya couldn't help but laugh a little.

"These two I swear.." Shay says falling back asleep.

----

Outfits!!!

-----

-----

Shay was waiting with Arya and Kimmy by the stage and from the corner of her eye she saw someone stare at her. She looked towards the person she saw her Sunbaenim Lay from Exo. She bowed and smiled.

Suho then noticed and started to walk over with Lay and Baekhyun.

"Hello." Suho said bowing. The girls vowed back.

"So are you guys ready for your debut I can tell your nervous especially you Kimmy." Baekhyun laughed.

"Of course I'm nervous I'm trying not to get emotional as well, since I have been a trainee longer than you oppa." Kimmy hugged Baek. She's been an SM trainee for quite some time now, and many people are surprised she hasn't left like not but she has stayed and they are really happy for her, and most SM artist are really close to her.

"That's good were really happy for you!" Suho exclaimed.

Arya looked over to Shay and saw she was sorta staring at something extra hard. She look in the direction and not even 5 feet away she saw Lay. She bobber head back and forth to make sure she was seeing the same thing. She then faked gagged and went back to what she was doing.

"How rich." She thought.

~~~

EXO just got done performing Lotto and it was now time for the girls.