~Chapter 23. The Last Chapter

The girls walked into their dorm one last time. Bella even decided to come over and see the dorm one last time. It was empty.

Kimmy held her pregnant belly and sighed, "well I guess this is it" she said.

"Yeah I'm sad to let it go and this lifestyle was definitely a rollercoaster." Yoonie said.

"Yeah just promise me we'll all be friends forever" Taeye said with tears in her eyes.

"Are you kidding of course?!" Shay said hugging her members. Bella stayed to the side awkwardly. "Bella get in this your an original Unity member!" Kimmy said.

They stayed like that for almost 3 minutes.

"Okay let's make an YouTube video message for SM to Upload." Arya said. She took out her phone and held it up on the selfie stick and hit record.

"2-3 United annyeonghaseyo Unity-minida!" The girls said.

"So we're here to say that this is our last day as Unity and were super sad." Kimmy said.

"I'm just super thankful that Lee Sooman putting us together and we're thankful for everything." Arya said.

"Our unicorns mean so much to us and we thank you for being with us for these past 2 1/2 years, we went through so much and we love you guys!" Yoonie said.

"Hi everyone it's Bella I may not be in Unity anymore but I do wanna say that I'm thankful for my time in Unity, thank you so much I love you!" She blew a kiss.

"Thank you guys and love you!!" Taeye said in tears. "We'll still be around and we hope you support us all!!"

"This has been-" Kimmy started to say.

"UNITY!!!"

Yoonie would be moving into an apartment and when the time is right her and D.O would be living together. Yoonie was going to be a permanent MC for the show Hello Consoler and with her being the visual she would also do some modeling. Even releasing a single for SM STATION with Simon Dominic.

 Even releasing a single for SM STATION with Simon Dominic