~Chapter 7.

The girls were resting at the dorm they had a tiring 4 months since their debut they just finished promotions for IGAB and their Japanese album was coming out soon. Kimmy was such a great help for the girls when pronouncing certain words and helping as much as she can. Just like a mom that's what all the girls call her.

Bella seemed to be the black sheep out of the group. She had an attitude all the time she really didn't get along with Kimmy, Shay, Taeye, Arya. She's only close with Yoonie. But she's working on it.

The Maknae line was currently watching a movie. Bella was writing songs in her room. Kimmy was making dinner in the kitchen by making dinner she's just heating up some leftover pizza and chicken. Shay was in the bathroom for a long time and the girls didn't know why.

"Is Unnie out yet? She's been in there for quite some time." Yoonie asked curiously. "No, I hope she's okay." Taeye said looking over at the bathroom door.

The girls then heard a door twist open and they all turned around. Arya's mouth dropped and so did Kimmy's.

Shay was wearing a nice and clearly expensive dress, her hair was done nicely and she had beautiful make up on.

"And where are you going?!" Kimmy asked bewildered.

"Oh somewhere." Shay giggled like the happy girls she is.

"You didn't tell us you were going out." Yoonie complained. Then the doorbell rang.

Shay looked at the door, and the other girls did as well.

"Hold her down!" Arya yelled running to the door.

"Oh no you don't Arya!" Shay said but she was tackled by Kimmy and Taeye.

Bella came out her room grumpy. "what the hell is with this noise?!" She yelled.

Arya opened the door and was shocked to see who was standing there.

"Lay?!" The other girls said in unison with confused faces.

"Oh um, hey..." All he could say. He looked around the dorm and saw Shay on the ground with her younger members on top of her.

"So I assume she didn't tell you guys.." Lay sighed.

"Tell us what?" Bella asked.

"Me and Shay are dating." He confessed.