Date 4: TenYe

"Oppa don't leave me!!" Taeye said yelling at the abandoned scary building her and Ten found.

"Damn it." She got the courage and walked in slowly. Ten was no where to be seen. It was extremely dark in here and all Taeye had was her phones flashlight.

"Ten this isn't funny!" Taeye started to whine. I mean who leaves an 18 year old girl in and abandoned building probably filled with ghost.

"Ten!" She yelled again. She started to cry a little since she was so scared. She got deeper and deeper into the building.

She was walking and she felt someone grab her shoulder. She screamed loudly!

It was Ten and he started to bust out laughing.

"What the actual fuck Ten that isn't funny!" Taeye started to stomp out the building.

"Babe wait it was a joke." Ten chased after her.

They were finally outside. Taeye was angry as she stomped across the grass area. "Babe talk to me I was just playing around." Ten grabbed her and wrapped her in his arms. Ten looked down on her,she just looked at his chest since she was about that height.

"Are you gonna stay mad at me forever?" Ten said as he wiped his girlfriend's tears. "Maybe.." She responded.

"You can never stay mad at me." He kissed her on the lips and she giggled.