~Chapter13.

The girls were in their hotel room getting their make up done for the MAMA awards tonight. "Our Eomma Shay is gonna leave us.." Taeye whines.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon before you know it! But you guys have a new unit and an mini album so that's exciting!" Shay says smiling at her younger ones.

"I mean yeah but it wouldn't be the same without you." Yoonie hugged her unnie.

"That's true but where would you be staying?" Kimmy asked curiously.

"At Lay's apartment in China since we'll be in the drama together." Shay says smiling.

"Just don't get pregnant." Arya says. Then everyone burst out laughing. "Ew now you have an image in my head that I don't wanna see!" Yoonie gags and laughs.

-----

Taeye- JunghwaShay- SoljiKimmy- HaniYoonie- Hyerin Arya- LE

Taeye- Junghwa
Shay- Solji
Kimmy- Hani
Yoonie- Hyerin
Arya- LE

The girls walked the red carpet in their dresses looking fabulous and it was finally time for the MAMA awards.

They enjoyed everyone's performance and congratulated everyone on their awards and surprisingly they won an award for best new artist!!

Even former member Bella won. The girls obviously congratulated their former member.

Kimmy and Arya smiled as their boyfriends performed with BTS. Shay smiled as she saw Lay perform with his members after a few months. Yoonie was still friend-zoned but tomorrow would be the day she would tell her feelings for her best friend of 2 years.

Tonight was a goodnight for the girls for their first MAMA.