Weekly Idol pt 2

"Music Cue!" Coni yelled

Party started playing, the girls rushed to their spots and started doing the moves. It was the first chorus and Shay was in the middle. So far so good.

It suddenly switched to Unit Pearls Holler Arya and Kimmy rushed to the sides. Arya bumped into Yoonie in the process making Doni and Coni laugh.

It took Taeye a minute to figure out what part they were at until she saw Yoonie doing the moves to the 1st Chorus.

It the switched to I Got A Boy "AYO UNITY!" That hinted that it was the begging with Arya and Kimmy in the beginning. But Kimmy didn't get the hint. She's was all the way to the other side where Shay was. She rushed quickly trying to not be seen.

"Yah Kimmy-ssi we saw that but we'll give you a chance." Doni said.

The song switched to Lion Heart. The girls switched to their positions and did the leg spread. The song then switched to Mr Mr. Taeye's face went to calm and happiness to shock in a matter of seconds.

"Omo Omo where's my place?" Taeye said calmly to herself. She was switching to different places trying her best to find it.

"TAEYE YAH!!" Arya yelled. "Yah yah stop!" Coni said while laughing.

"What happened? All we heard was Arya scream" Doni asked.

"Taeye-ssi got her place wrong she's supposed to be by me and Shay unnie." Arya said whining. "No ani I got it right!" Taeye said with no shame.

"You were saying Omo Omo where's my place" Kimmy added making everyone laugh.

"This calls for a punishment!" Coni yelled and he grabbed the red hammer. "No ani!!" Taeye yells clinging onto Yoonie.

"Okay put your head like this." Coni said.

"I'm scared!!" Taeye said laughing. "Taeye fighting!!" Kimmy yelled for moral support.

"1,2,3 BAM!" Coni hit the hammer on Taeye's head hard. "Yayyy!" Shay said clapping proud of the youngest.

Taeye hit the floor laughing mixed with fake crying she then crawled to the corner.

"Okay you guys lost the pizza but we're giving you another chance you still have the chance for the mini fridge." Doni explained.

"Okay 2nd try music cue!!" Coni yelled.

Unit Diva's I'm Jelly Baby started playing. Kimmy and Arya did the dance. It's looks awkward without Bella but whatever. The song went to Lion Heart it was the bridge where everyone had partners. With Shay dancing first. Then Arya and Yoonie dancing, lastly Kimmy and Taeye. The song quickly changed to the dance break in Mr Mr. Arya quickly headed to the front almost tripping.

Unit Angels Whistle came on. Shay rushed to the side and watched her younger members dance. "What part is this?" Kimmy asked chuckling.

"Whiparam param param!" Arya rapped.

"You guys are almost done!"  Doni yelled.

The song switched to Ring my Bell. It was the drop part and the girls went for the drop but Yoonie fell straight on her butt. But she quickly recovered and laughed at herself.

It was the bridge of Party. And it was Shay's high note. Them the formation turned to the dancing circle around Kimmy.

The girls then yelled "LEMON SUJU!" Doing the moves with smiles on their faces.

"P-A-R-T-Y" the girls sang. Coni and Doni also sang jokingly.

It was the last part of the song "Party Time!" Yoonie sang. Thus ending the song.

"Unity Random Dance play success!!" Doni and Coni said.

The girls cheered.