~Chapter 14.

"Well looks like our Yoonie is up to confess." Taeye teased.

"Yeah since her and D.O from EXO are dating~" Arya teased along. I swear the maknae line.

"Oh just you wait! I guarantee one of you are bound to be next!" Yoonie climbed over the seat of the car trying to attack them.

"Honestly all of you be quiet." Kimmy said calming them down.

"I still can't believe you guys only lasted 2 months in hiding your relationship." Arya continued.

"Arya what I'm going to need is for you to shut up Red Head." Yoonie was about to hit Arya again.

"Where is your mother when we need her?!" Kimmy said referring to Shay.

The fans came up with the little family thing for Unity. Shay is the Mom, Kimmy is the Dad, Taeye and Arya are the kids, and Yoonie is the Grandma. No one really understands why Yoonie is the grandma but she's always forgetful and tends to be scared of everything.

"So looks like your gonna have to confess to SM!" Kimmy said.

"Okay I'll tell manager before we go to Music Bank."

"Good hopefully his fans won't be too angry" Yoonie added.

Taeye snorted.

"Something funny?" Yoonie turned around.

"It's Exo's fans, their known to be the most craziest fucking fans in the kpop world."

"LANGUAGE!" Kimmy yelled.

"But that's still true.." Arya shrugged.

"Damn pray for us..." Yoonie said.