~Chapter 3.

3 weeks has passed since Unity debuted and the girls are finally getting used to their idol life. Their promotions for Mr Mr and their sub-units have ended and it's time to get ready for I Got A Boy!

"Shay-unnie!!" Taeye said rushing eating her cereal.

"Taeye we told you to be up before 6" Shay said drinking her coffee looking at the younger one.

"I'm gonna be late for school!" Taeye whined. Yes Taeye still had school, doesn't matter that she's an idol it's still the rules and she has to follow it.

"Manager Unnie is outside waiting for you." Kimmy said handing Taeye her bookbag and she was off.

"Morning~" Arya said coming out her room.

"Morning is Bella or Yoonie up yet?" Kimmy asked.

"Yoonie is taking a shower and I tried to wake Bella up but she not cooperating." Arya rolled her eyes. "I'm off to SM to practice." She said taking her mask,sunglasses, a jacket, and her SM I.D card.

"Do you notice anything off with Bella?" Shay asked Kimmy. "No not really, why do you notice something?"

"I don't know she just seems distant, but it may just be me." Shay guessed and shrugged her shoulders.

"So what's up with you and Lay the other day?" Kimmy smirked eating her cereal. "What do you mean?" Shay gave a bewildering look to her leader.

"I mean I saw the way you two looked at each other and fans seem to notice as well, your already shipped with him." Kimmy chuckled and walked into her room.

"Whatever.." Shay smiled to herself and drank her coffee.