~Chapter 8.

"So how long have you and Lay been dating?" Kimmy finally asked after a few weeks since the  big reveal.

Shay choked on her food. The girls were currently out eating dinner. They were in the back room of the restaurant since they were celebrities now and don't wanna be bothered at the moment.

"Um since January..."

"Since our our Debut?! And it's October now so 9 months?!" Taeye almost yelled.

"That's actually a good 9 months taken that how crazy his fans are." Bella said sipping her Coke.

"I just hope that his fans won't find out too soon, I mean we just debuted not to long ago so." Shay says sighing.

Yoonie was laughing looking at her phone. "What are you laughing at?" Bella asked.

"Oh nothing unnie. Just my Best Friend Kyungsoo sent me something." She replied.

"I didn't know you and D.O sunbaenim were close" Arya said.

"Yeah we are I meat him when I was trainee I went to a fansign once and he recognized me from the Trainee page on the SM website." Yoonie explained to her members.

"Well isn't that cute." Kimmy gushed.

"So who's pumped up for our Concert next month?!" Arya squealed.

"I bet Kimmy is she's going home to her town Tokyo!!" Shay hugged her leader.

"Yeah I'm inviting my parents their gonna finally meet you guys. They already have posters of us in their house." Kimmy chuckled.

"How exciting.." Bella said sarcastically. "You know you didn't have to say anything if you were just gonna give an attitude." Taeye rolled her eyes at Bella.

"Well I wanted to say something you don't control me. I'm your Unnie." Bella spat back at the younger one.

"Guys not here were in public." Yoonie tried to calm the situation down. Shay didn't say anything but continued eating her food not getting involved with the drama.

This little riot between the members has been going on since their debut. Bella wasn't always the one to get along with she was fine as a trainee ever since the IGAB promotions it hasn't been the same.

She wouldn't get along with Taeye at all. Her and Shay would bicker a lot. Kimmy and Bella wouldn't see eye to eye. Arya and Bella had a great relationship but something changed. Yoonie and Bella only seemed to be the closes out of all them at his point.

"You know what I'm going back to the dorm I don't need this." Bella said leaving the table.

"So much for a nice dinner." Arya said rolling her eyes and sighing.