~Chapter 22.

"I'm so tired." Taeye said rubbing her feet. The girls came home from their 3rd day of promotions.

"I know right! But it's all for the love of our fans right?" Shay said smiling.

"Guys I feel very sick." Kimmy said rubbing her head.

"What wrong unnie?" Arya asked drinking her coffee.

"I don't know but I'm just feeling sick." Kimmy said laying on the couch. "Well I'll run you a bath it may just be that disgusting pizza we had at weekly idol." Yoonie said.

"But you were the one who wanted the damn pizza!" Taeye yelled.

"Hey language!!" Shay said popping her head out of her room. Taeye laughed a little.

"No guys I should really be fine- Shit" Kimmy got up and ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Unnie!" Yoonie yelled knocking on the door.

"Oh my god what's going on are you throwing up?" Arya asked.

Kimmy came out the bathroom with a pale face. "Are you sure your okay?" Yoonie asked.

"I just threw up" Kimmy said making her way back to the couch.

Shay came out her room and gave Kimmy a box and shoved her in the bathroom. "Shay unnie why did you give me this?" Kimmy asked confused.

"Just use it ." Shay said in an monotone voice.

---

A few moments later Kimmy came out the bathroom.

"You guys are scaring me what did you guys do?" Yoonie asked. The girls gathered around the room.

"I'm pregnant" Kimmt said with a straight face.

"What?" Taeye said in disbelief.

"Wait is it Ravi's?!" Arya asked.  "I mean of course it is but what am I gonna tell him mad what I am gonna tell SM?!" Kimmy said freaking out.

"Kimmy we have to much shit to do! Do you realize your career is over we lost Bella we are not losing you!" Yoonie said in tears.

"Did I mess up everything??" Kimmy said.

"No you didn't were happy but it's just that your so young and we're just starting our career!" Arya said sitting in the couch sighing.

"What am I gonna do?!" Kimmy said.

"The only thing you can do" Shay said. Everyone looked at her.

Shay had tears in her eyes, she wiped them and said "Tell the truth.."