~Chapter 21.

"Are they already planning a Japan Tour?" Yoonie asked.

"Yeah it's gonna be called Unity: Unified Tour in Japan" Taeye said excitedly. Yoonie, Shay, and Taeye were out buying a cake for Arya, since it's her birthday.

"Should we buy Alcohol since she's turning 21 here?" Shay asked. "Don't you have an alcohol stash in the dorm?" Yoonie raised her eyebrow.

"Nevermind then." Shay put the soju back on the shelf.

"Omo they're playing our song !" Taeye said dancing to I Got A Boy while pushing the cart.

"Speaking of boys how are you and Ten?" Shay asked looking for more supplies. "Great actually, he gave us couple rings!" She showed her silver ring with a small jewel and Ten's name across the band.

"Awe that's cute!" Shay said hugging her maknae."Still can't believe you two haven't gotten caught. Luckies!"  Yoonie pouted.

---

The girls finally got the cake and headed to SM where Arya and Kimmy were actually writing a surprise mixtape with each other, the don't know if it would be released though.

Shay did the grande favor on inviting Got7, and many other idol friends of Arya. Kimmy was a little hesitant on inviting ALL of Got7 because you know Jackson and what not. But she was over him she had Ravi and that's all that really mattered to her.

The girls lit the candles and Jinyoung was holding the cake.  Kimmy got a text from Shay telling her to move to practice room A.

Arya turned on the lights and WHAM!! "Surprised!!" Everyone yelled. They all sang happy birthday to the now 20 year old Arya and she almost teared up.

Kimmy took the cake so Arya could kiss her lovely boyfriend Jinyoung, then she hugged all her members.

Happy Birthday Arya!!!

--/

"Well that was fun!" Kimmy said. Everyone left by now and it's was just the girls in the practice room eating cake.

"Lion Heart and Party should be releasing in 3 days are you all ready?" Shay asked.

"Yeah! This might be my favorite comeback" Taeye confessed.

"Well everyone might not be as excited now!" Yoonie panicked.

"Why not?" Arya asked confused:

"Look!" Yoonie showed her phone.

"God Damn it Bella.." Shay cursed.