~Chapter 15.

"Boys are absolutely stupid!" Kimmy yelled slamming the door as she e tired the dorms.

"Well someone isn't a happy camper, now is she?" Taeye drunk her coffee as she was texting Ten.

"No I'm not Jackson pissed me off!" Kimmy was taking off her heels.

"I thought you guys were on a date?" Arya asked.

"Well we were supposed to but he canceled on me, just because his female friend from China was in town!" Kimmy got the ice cream out of the freezer.

"Are you okay?" Yoonie asked coming out her room, with bags under her eyes.

"Are you okay is the question?"  Taeye asked her unnie.

"No I've been up all night, all these sasesang fans have been calling my phone all night.." Yoonie yawn.

"Honestly that's so ridiculous, just because your dating Kyungsoo oppa doesn't mean a thing." Arya said.

"I know right but it's whatever..." Yoonie sighed.

"What are you gonna do about Jackson?" Taeye asked Kimmy.

"Honestly I don't know, nothing is going on but I'm still upset. I guess I'll just talk to him." Kimmy said eating the ice cream.

"Guys I'm home!" Someone busted through the door. The girls all turned around and saw Shay.

"MOM!!" Taeye yelled and ran to her.

"I missed my babies!!" Shay hugged Taeye.

"Glad your home Unnie because SM wants us to have a full album!" Yoonie said.

"Wait hold on what?" Kimmy turned around.

"Yeah when out Angel promotions are done were having our full album!" Yoonie said reading her text from their manager.

"Omg are you serious?!"

"WERE GETTING OUR FULL ALBUM!!" Arya ran and cheered through the dorm.