beautiful dreams

i sat on my bed and blasted one republic in my ears and laying down trying to forget about reality, about how no boys like me, about how i hate how i look, and how i cant get anything right

"everything that kills me makes me feels alive" 

i opened my eyes and surprisingly found beautiful small snow flakes drifting in the night sky.now the roofs where filling with snow 

"take that money watch it burn sink in the river the lessons iv learned"

wow i love the snow i thought ... as i drifted to sleep

I jumped awake at the loud sound of my alarm and I yawned and got up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I grabbed to towels for a shower. I let the warm water flow down my back and my thoughts drifted to that new artist B-mike and the lyrics rushed to my head "nobody seems to get ya you feel your on ur own but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone so baby don't cut baby don't cut you can do anything just  promise baby please don't cut.". I let out a long sight and turned the water off.

when I was done getting ready I looked in the mirror and frowned. then practiced my fake smile."im to young to be this sad" I thought. I then took my anxiety pill waiting for it to kick in. and headed to my bus stop.

I stood there for about ten minuets and then saw my bus down the road and walked closer to the road. when I stepped on the bus I plastered on my best fake smile and sat in an empty seat waiting for my friend miki. my mind wandered to this boy alec... I couldn't get him out of my mind for at least a year now. why cant I just forget about him? I mean its not like he knows who I am and I dot have the guts to talk to him... I let out a long sigh as we stopped at miki's bus stop and she came and plopped down next to me and started talking. I nodded and laughed she is so funny. when we got to "prison" me and miki went and stood with our friends. i felt someones backpack bump into me for the thousandth time this week. i sighed and walked to class with anna. 

"hey melissa! whats the matter? its the last day until winter break!!" anna shouted in my ear. i giggled, my friends could always cheer me up. "no-thin just thinking, and hey it is!!!"  i shouted back, attractively i might add. "hey have you listened to one directions new album?" i asked excited. she looked at me and shouted at the top of her lungs "MIDNIGHT MEMORIES BABY YOU AND ME STUMBLIN IN THE STREET SINGIN SINGIN SINGIN SINGIN MIDNIGHT MEMORIES ANY WHERE NEVA SAY NO JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT !!"  i was singing along with her in the end with people staring at us like we where crazy. and now we where in our science class laughing like maniacs. we sat down in our assigned seats next to each other and got out our supplies.

i couldnt help but glance at this cute boy that sits behind me, man was he cute... melissa! snap outa it! before i knew it it was lunch and i was faking a laugh so i would seem like i wasnt thinking about Alec and how i wouldnt see him for 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the last day of winter break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"melissa honey remember to go to bed at a normal time because you have school tomorrow" my mom said as i walked back to my room for the night. "kay" i muttered as i walked up the stairs. " your going to see alec tomorrow!!" i remember and rush around my room looking for something to wear. i sigh and decide that ill wear either a skirt or my cute new designed leggings. i flop on my bed and fall asleep

~dream~ 

"welcome girls! unfortunately you will be sharing this house with the wrestlers but we will make it work" said the instructor. i was in collage and i was with my volleyball team. i feeling of excitement comes over me, since alec is a wrestler. i settle in my new room that i share with two other girls and my eyes start to droop. "hey lis we going to go practice you wanna come?" she asked. i shook my head "sorry im tired" i said as she said bye and left me alone in the room to sleep.. after i drift off i can hear voices. i roll over and groan, why cant they be quiet? suddenly i hear chuckling and feel ice cold water pour down on me. in an instant my eyes shoot open to see non other than my guy friend and alec. rage washes over me and for a second they look scared. but then i smile thought of a plan. "its okay guys!! but....you guys look like your need a HUG!!" i yell and jump up soaking wet and chase after them. my guy friend locks himself in the bathroom leaving alec. i run all around the house giggling like a mad woman. "i gotcha !" i yell as i literally tackle alec and hug him leaving him also wet under me. he laughs and winks at me " you know if you wanted me this bad you could have just told me" he said waggling his eyebrows. i blush and start to get off him. he pushes me back where i was. " who says i wanted you to leave" he whispers in my earmaking me shiver. he looks in my eyes and leans in making our lips connect. i immediately respond our lips moving in sync. "aaaaahhhhhh" i heard a shriek i jumped up and blushed when i saw my guy friend "no noo no no that is so Gross! dude! my two friends! eew!" he Shrek's. i blush and look down. "hey we were just kissing.... alot" alec said.my guy friend looks at him and gives him a stern look. "dont hurt her man-whore"  he says over his shoulder as he leaves us alone.