#25

Blake's POV:

I ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair and looked over her peaceful sleeping face. Her blue eyes covered, I looked down and admiring her little baby bump and smiled. picking her up from the couch we fell asleep on I kissed her forehead and carried her upstairs to our room setting her down and starting to walk back out. "Blake?" I heard her soft voice. I turned "yes princess?" I said sitting down with her next to me. "cuddle?" she cooed holding out her short arms. I chuckled and took her in my arms and humming in happiness. "I love you leprechaun" she said nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck "I love you too kitten" I whispered kissing her neck. she ran her fingers through my hair. I pulled away and looked in her eyes. "I really do love you" I whispered leaning down and kissing her pink lips. she hummed in the kiss. "I love you more" she said as I laid behind her spooning her. I shook my head and chuckled "nope I love you even more" I mumbled tiredly into her hair. "not possible" she replied, I could hear the smirk in her tone.i laughed at her childishness "nope, you will always be mine. and if you run away from me I will never stop chasing you" I said kissing her neck and cheek. she giggled "and I love earl too. but his mom.... ohh she fine" I added laughing along. "okay lover boy whatever you say" she giggled as I laid my head down and pulled her even closer intertwining our legs, falling asleep..

I woke up to the sound of a snore, I loud one. I looked at liss and she groaned in her sleep. I chuckled as she continued her soundless sleep. she always will make random noises in her sleep, I found that so cute. i looked at the time, it was 2:30 am. I laid down and began to fall asleep again when I felt the warm body beside me get up and stand by the bed mumbling something. she started walking when I stopped her. "liss what are you doing?" I asked worry clear in my voice. she looked at me "I don't know" I chuckled, she was asleep. "c'mon baby come back to bed" I cooed. "okay" she said sleepily and crawled in my arms. "I love you so much Blake, please don't ever leave me, or our baby" she said with pleading eyes. "oh kitten why would you think that?" I asked knowing she was sleep talking but at least she was saying exactly what she was thinking. "because your a guy" she stated bluntly. I chuckled and squeezed her in a hug. "Princess you have got me so whipped I would be lost without you" I said truthfully. she giggled and laid her head on my chest, "go to bed baby" I murmured. "noo I'm not tired" she mumbled and closed her eyes almost instantly asleep. I laughed at her adorableness and hugged her closer falling asleep yet again.

my eyes fluttered open to hearing a soft voice call my name. seeing my princess my heart fluttered. "yes kitten?" i asked. she giggled and looked down at our position. i was holding her up on me and my arm where trapping her. "i was gonna go make us some breakfast but" she giggled. I kissed her nose "nope I'll be making breakfast today.. or better yet let's get Anne to make it!" I exclaimed chuckling. she kept giggling and hopped off me, I bopped her nose. I sat up and looked at her, she was already up with a water bottle in hand sneaking out the door. she's such a dork. my dork.