18

I my eyes shot open to Blake calling my name. I turned my head to look at him, "yees?" I asked. "I have to go take a piss" he said, I laughed. "why do you need to tell me?" I asked in between laughter. "because your on me" he smirked, that's when I realized I was in him and holding him tightly. I giggled "oops" and untangled myself from him. he got up and kissed my forehead. "be right back princess" he whispered. "hurry back baby daddy I want my cuddle buddy back" I whined playfully. he chuckled "okay baby momma" he winked, walking out. I giggled to myself and fixed my hair.

Soon he walked back and laid down with me and pulled me into him, but then letting me go fast. I gave him a questioning look, "I didn't want to squeeze you to tight and hurt the little guy" he said looking at my stomach. I giggled, "I don't think that squeezing me will hurt him my leprechaun." I smiled and hugged him closer while watching was was left of harry potter.

"Oooh kill 'em harry" I joked laughing at myself. "nice liss really" Blake chuckled. "what he's getting voldem-" I clasped my hand over my mouth with wide eyes giggling. blake gave me a weird look, "what you mean volde-?" He started but I clasped my hand to his mouth. "you can't say his name!" I wailed while laughing. he shook his head laughing at me also. "your so adorable" he complimented. "Why thank you" I said kissing him. I held him closer and closed my eyes listening to his heartbeat. soon darkness consumed me, idk why I was so tired.

"You little bastard. I trusted you" I woke hearing hushed arguing. I heard a sigh and opened my eyes, to see Blake sitting up with me curled up in his lap my head on his chest. I smiled at him, and looked over to see who he was arguing with. I saw my dad, his eyes showed nothing but anger. his fists clench and unclench. "hi daddy" I greeted, "what's going on?" I asked. he gave me a sharp glare I flinched under his gaze. "this ass hole got you knocked up!" he roared. I glared at him "it's not his fault dad it's mine too" I said calmly. my protective side kicking in for Blake, I glared more at my dad. "It is his fault! look what he did to you! that little prick is probably gonna dump your ass!" he shouted getting in Blake's face. Blake pushed me off his lap and protectively pulled me against the wall furthest away from my dad and next to Him. I looked at Blake with teary eyes to see if that was true when I knew it wasn't, he shook his head squeezing me slightly. I sighed "sir I will never do that. I'm not 'some prick" Blake said be a smart ass.

"Oh that right? well prick you said you wouldn't hurt her! and now look! she is gonna be hurting soon!" my dad yelled and Blake looked angrier. I jumped off the bed and pushed passed my dad and went to my mom and his room.

"Mom! dad is flipping out!" I yelled. she shot up out of bed, I giggled at her morning hair from her nap. she looked at the side of her bed to see if dad was there. she jumped out of bed walking fast towards my room.

"Stop! don't talk about her or me that way! yeh don't even know what your talking about!" I heard Blake yell. "You said you wouldn't hurt her!! and now look what you did!!! she is gonna have to grow up to soon!! Because you guys where being stupid!" he snapped. my mom walked into my room, looking at the situation. my dad was in Blake's face and now Blake was standing up not threatened by my dad. "both of you stop it right now! Dave! you are taking this too far. me and liss already talked about it." my mom shouted. "and all this shouting isn't good for liss or the baby so cut it out. I want a healthy grand baby." she added smiling. my dad turned and walked out without a sorry, I scoffed and thanked my mom as she went to talk with him.

"Blake are you okay?" I asked hugging him. "yeh " I heard him mumble. I giggled , "okay leprechaun I'm gonna go make a doctors appointment." I said kissing his soft lips, and taking out my phone.

"Yea this is Melissa collier. I need to make an appointment.. yea... well I found out yesterday that I was pregnant and I just want to check up" I said. as that lady was typing away "okay Hun you have an appointment for Monday at 10:00 am. now how far along are you?" she asked.