Chapter 22

I woke up with the covers to my neck and I was nuzzled up against Blake's hard bare chest. he hand running through my hair, "morning darlin" he said in a raspy voice. I smiled and blushed at last night events. "morning leprechaun" I cooed . he chuckled and kissed my head. "let's go get something to eat for the baby, it's 10:30" he said petting my hair. I smiled and nodded, "my parents are gone for work, and my brothers usually sleep 'til noon" he chuckled. I laughed with him sitting up and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. looking for clothes. I pulled on my undergarments just In case his brothers where up. and I looked around. "Blake I'm taking your clothes" I giggled picking up his shirt and a pair of my shorts I left here last time. his shirt went mid thigh just a bit longer than my shorts.

We walked out with me in my fashionable outfit and Blake on basketball shorts and shirtless. I smiled and walked to his kitchen. Drew was sitting on the couch with some cereal and the tv on while he was on his phone. i smiled and waved at him "hey drew, mornin" I greeted. "ohh hey liss, have a good time last night" he winked and gave Blake a thumbs up. I blushed and put my hands on my face. peeking to see Blake giving him the thumbs up back. "oh lord" I mumbled. I felt his arms around my waist and I let my arms fall at my side. smacking Blake on the chest lightly. he chuckled, "what? I can't tell a lie" . I giggled with him. "oh and next time be a little quieter, I could hear you down the hall love birds" Drew said smiling and looking down at his phone. i blushed and walked to the kitchen.

I set the eggs on the table and right as I was about to dig in the plate was snatched from me. Drew took a heaping bite of my amazingly looking eggs and hummed in approval. I scrunched my eye brows, "hey don't take my food!" I whined as Blake sat down munchin his eggs and watching us with an amused look. "and whys that munchkin" he said referencing my height. "um excuse me sir but your just almost a head taller than me calm down" I said crossing my arms. "and you know why! I'm hungry too so gimme!" I said putting my as out and pouting my lips. now it was his turn to make a confused face, pulling his eye brows together. "what's the other reason? other than your hungry?" he asked. then I realized that Blake didn't tell his family. jeez im a month along and I am showing a bit. I looked at Blake harshly and walked away swiftly "ask your brother" I snapped and walked to Blake's room and sitting down on his bed. Blake came in with a frown and plopped next to me. "do I not matter enough to you to tell your parents that I'm pregnant" I asked Slouching.he rubbed my back and shook his head "no kitten I just. wanted to uhm tell them together.. you know like properly" he explained. I smiled, I guess that made sense. "oh I'm sorry I got annoyed" I said taking hold of his bigger hand. "It's okay now let's go tell drew because he is probably still standing there" he laughed, I giggled along and hugged his waist as we got up.

We got to the kitchen and I unwrapped my arms from Blake, giving Drew a dirty look as he still was eating my eggs. he shrugged it off , "you never gave me a reason". I frowned and took my eggs back, "you can't go stealing food from pregnant people" I said. drew just looked at me "but.. wha?" he asked, his eyebrows knit together. "but your not pregnant" he concluded. I chuckled and stood up lifting Blake's baggy shirt showing my little baby bump.

Drews eyes widened and he looked at me and Blake. His arms wrapped gently around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. "wha..? but. do mom and dad know?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "No, we wanted to tell them together" Blake put in still hugging me from behind.

Drew looked at him "good thing you landed her.. and sorry Melissa your stuck with him now" he smirked. I giggled and hugged Blake "I'm glad I landed him" I smirked back. I felt a wet kiss on my cheek I giggled "so cheesy" Blake commented. "oh c'mon calm down love birds" drew scoffed and walked out. I laughed more and Blake started kissing my neck soon leaving yet another hickey rubbing my small baby bump. "I love you princess" he mumbled as he kissed my jaw. "I love you too leprechaun" I whispered. I turned around and kissed his soft plump lips. this innocent gesture turned into a make out session.