Ch.8 cuddlin

We sat on the couch cuddling, his arm wrapped around my waist. I looked out the frosty window, when I realized my parents where probably wandering wear I am. I looked over at Blake to tell him I needed to get my phone off the coffee table when I saw his eyes closed and his lip pouted. I couldn't help but let out an "aww" he looked so adorable. I stretched my arm out to get my phone. darn these short arms!! it's only a couple inches away.. stretch! I grabbed in just in time before Blake pulled me closer to him. I looked at my messages after taking a couple pictures of him and posting one on Instagram. "aww he is so adorable" I put as the comment, hmm I bet I'll get a lot of comment about that... anyway.. I saw I had one message from my mom saying "hey honey we will be home in a couple hours". I quickly responded "hey mum I'm at Anne's and I don't wanna walk in the snow or have a car accident, I'm gonna stay here until it calms down. love u". a little white lie won't hurt anyone. to cover my ass I texted Anne to cover for me . I got bored so I took a picture of Blake sleeping and me cuddled into the nape of his neck. and to be honest it was adorable. I edited it and set it as my lock screen.

I soon drifted off to sleep. listening to the soft thud of his heart. I hugged him close and fluttered my eyes closed.

I woke up to a picture being taken. I opened my eyes to see Blake's and my legs tangled together, him spooning me from the back with my head under his chin. I looked over as saw Drew chuckling at me and Blake. I felt Blake chest vibrate in laughter. he was holding his phone-wait that's my phone ! "uh hey that's mine !" I chuckled and grabbed my phone. he was looking at my lock screen. "nice picture babe" he said kissing my temple. I giggled "ya u looked to adorable in your sleep" he pouted at my comment. "I am not adorable.. I am.. manly" he said puffing out his chest. " I giggled, until a sharp pain shot through my head. i sighed. no this wasn't from my little graceful incident yesterday this has been happening for a while. I felt my stomach churn and I wiggled out of Blake's arms and ran to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and puked my guts out. I felt my hair pull from my face and a warm smooth hand rub my back soothingly. I stood up and almost fell back over I was so dizzy. oh today was one of those bad days.. "babe are you okay ?" Blake asked concern laced his voice. "y-ya, do you have headache medicine?" I stammered. he nodded and carried me bridal style to the couch, and leaving to get water and the medication. He quickly came back and gave me the bright red pills and the cool glass of water. "thank you babe" I said shaking. "are you sick honey?" he said placing his hand on my forehead. "it's been like this for a year and a half now. today is just a bad day" I said shrugging "I'm used to it" I said to make him stop worrying. "why haven't the doctors done anything?" he asked. "they can figure it out" I responded. he held me tight and rubbed my back. "those motherfuckers need to figure out what is wrong with you. I hate seeing you like this" he said mid-hug. I sighed and relaxed in his arms "well hopefully they do, my mom is gonna make an appt soon and I changed doctors so yea" I said pulling away. he nodded and pushed my hair behind my ear, i returned his gesture by pushing his soft silky hair up out of his face. he chucked and leaned in for a kiss. I stopped him " babe I think I caught the flu from the snow today. maybe that's why is worst.. but I don't want u sick. just in case" I said genuinely worried about him. he shook his head. "your worth it" he said before kissing me sweetly. I returned his kiss and hugged him close. we pulled away and cuddled for a bit more watching the lion king.

I looked at my phone and saw I had five messages. gabby- oh my gawd girl why didn't u mention your Dating blake?! Okay spill

Shelby- oh my god you guys are so cute! I'm so happy for u

Anne- nice pic my main hoe.. looked like my hoe has been taken from me 😜😭😙 love ya sista

Mom- okay baby see you later when it calms down

Miki- aww I'm so happy u guys are together. Haha u and mr.hotstuff huh?

I giggled an responded to gabby first

"Ya we are a couple. sorry I just forgot to tell u :) but you love me:)) ya so when u got off the bus and I stayed I was with Blake and then he walked me home. then we had a food fight hehe. and we kinda kissed. then he asked me out. then he stayed the night. then we met up with Anne and Derrick. then we walked to his house. And I stayed the night. then we cuddled. and drank hot cocoa. oh oh and then I got sick. and now we are cuddling again".

Lol

Longest txt ever

Then I responded to Anne "love ya too sista, and I'll always be ur hoe ;D". and Shelby saying thx. then miki and said "mmhmm he is hot ;) and thank u boo" and finally my mom. "love u mommy". I heard a deep chuckled sound behind me "mommy? really?" he asked. I gasped and blushed "where you reading my texts over y should the whole time?" I asked. "mmhmm, and I know I am hot" I blushed harder and slapped his chest. "oh your ego didn't need that boost" I said laughing.

He hugged me closer as we watched the end of the lion king. he started humming "I'm yours". I giggled And snuggled into his chest. "Iiiimmm yyyoouuurrss" I sang as he hummed. he chuckled, "you better be"