#23

I broke the kiss panting a little "we should get ready for school". Blake nodded as he looked at the clock, a smirk plastered his face. "we can shower together" he said in my ear. I giggled "no funny business though, we don't have time. and I don't have clothes" I whined toward the end. "you can borrow some of my sisters pants and stuff. but you should wear my sweatshirt" he said taking my hand and heading to a door. "she is in college so she's never here" he mumbled going through the drawers and pulling out cute jeans and pulling out a thong he waggled his eyebrows, "you should wear these". I scoffed "uh not today baby daddy", and picked up a normal pair of underwear and headed to the bathroom stripping off my clothes. I felt arms wrap around my waist, his soft skin sliding over mine, and his arm hair tickling my side. I turned around and kissed his lips. I broke away and slid into the now warm water of the shower, Blake following me. he kissed my neck and squirted his body wash into his hands rubbing it all ofer my body. I turned towards him and did the same. the warm water washing away the soap, and I leaned in and kissed his lips as I felt shampoo in my hair. I giggled "now I'm gonna smell like you" , he smiled "good, because they should know your mine". I giggled more, "I love it when your all possessive though" I spoke my thoughts as the shampoo left my hair and I reached up to scrub Blake's with conditioner. blake chuckled "good" and rubbed the manly smelling conditioner in my hair. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips, and soon he was pressing me up against the wall kissing my neck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked out of the shower with Blake and ran towards his room looking at the time. "Blake I said no funny business and now I don't have time to do my makeup or hair" I frowned. he sighed "it was worth it though, and hey you kissed me first" he defended shaking water from his hair looking even more impossibly hot. I nodded and Blake continued "and you look perfect without makeup so it doesn't matter" he shrugged. I smiled and pulled on my undergarments.

I smiled in the mirror as I looked at myself, I was wearing Blake's too big sweatshirt and the cutest jeans ever, his sister might not get these back, and Blake's SnapBack hat. I turned to the side and you could barely tell I was showing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We pulled up to school in Blake's car, seeing all the people here made me want to hide. I hate it when people judge me. and now everybody knew I was pregnant probably because of that chick from my orchestra. I sighed and got lost in my tangle of thoughts. I was torn from my anxiousness when my door swung open to reveal Blake, I smiled up at him and hopped out of the car intertwining our fingers.

Quite a few people where looking at us but nothing big, "it doesn't matter what anyone thinks kitten" he whispered in my ear reassuringly. I smiled bigger and kissed his cheek, and we where soon in our little group circle chatting away. and pretty much everyone knew in my group that I was pregnant. gabby winked at me and I giggled winking back.

Soon the bell rung signaling me, Blake, and Anne to walk to our first period class. Anne being the social butterfly she is probably would tell me if anyone was talking about me and Blake. Anne linked out arms and blake kept our fingers intertwined. "hey liss! how's my little god child doing?"she asked jokingly. "what makes you think your the godmother?" I asked smirking. she gave me a smile "I'm joking you know that I don't care who you chose as long as your okay" she said sincerely, I chuckled "well I was thinking you anyways" she jumped for joy. "wait don't you need a god father?" I asked waggling my eyebrows "maybe Liam could help you with that" I laughed referring to her crush on him. she frowned "don't poke fun at me!" she pouted. I laughed "sawy" I said giggling "but you looove meee" I said laying my head on her shoulder. she giggled "unfortunately".

We where almost to class when Anne turned to me "you know liss everyone is talking about you too? they know" she said worried. I tensed as all the cruel thoughts came in my head about what they where saying. then I felt Blake's bigger hand squeeze my smaller one and I calmed down. "Oh well it's okay I don't really care what they have to say"I said with sudden boost of confidence. she smiled "good, I'm glad you have Blake too" and with that she walked to her desk and sat Down as me and Blake sat next to each other.