21

"What is it honey? is the baby okay?" my mom asked looking at my newly swollen belly. i smiled "no the baby is good and healthy, it's just that me,blake, Anne, and Blake's friend are deciding to move in together and I was wandering if it was okay." I said seeing as I was 17. My mom smiled and walked over to me giving me a hug "your so grown up" she whispered. I squeezed her back, "I'll always come back I mean you do have a gran baby on the way" I said jokingly. she chuckled and looked down at my belly remembering, "yea.. so do you need help finding a house?" she asked, I smiled proudly "nope, I found a nice house that we can afford and we can move in next week". she sighed, looking sad "I don't want you gone in a week" she said. I hugged her again "again mom I'm gonna come back at least once a week." I said rubbing her back.

She smiled a little "okay then silly go get packed, and be careful" she said laughing. "okay mom" I said running up stairs grabbing garbage bags for boxes, given the short notice.

I had gotten everything packed that I don't use everyday, and it was now 10:30. I looked down at my belly, "what do you want baby?" I asked smiling, "Chinese? and daddy? okay" I said laughing. I grabbed my keys walked out the door, to my car.

I pulled into Panda Express and licked my lips, I jumped out and went straight for the counter to order. right as I was ordering I saw a familiar set of green eyes and dark hair, jack. I smiled and paid for my dinner walking to jack seeing he was alone. "heey! fancy seeing you here" I said. he looked at me and the biggest smile came on his face, "hi! oh my gosh! wait why haven't we hung out in about three weeks missy?" he asked sassily, I giggled and sat down opposite to him. "well I have been busy with two things.." I continued munching on my orange chicken, jack looking at me impatiently. "What?" he asked, I sighed "well you know I was just moving in with my boyfriend and friends, and the second one being that I'm pregnant" I said casually, smiling. he gasped, "I thought I saw a baby bump! he exclaimed. "I didn't want to be rude and assume things" he continued eating. I smiled, "that's great Melissa! I know you and Blake are like perfect together." he beamed. I smiled "thank you! so what has been keeping you busy mister?" I asked eating some more of my food. "well I got a job and a boyfriend!" he exclaimed happily, I let out a little shriek making an elderly couple to look at us. "that's awesome! who is he? what does he look like? what's his name?" I asked impatiently. he chuckled at my actions and continued "he has blonde hair and brown eyes, and he's tall about my height. and his name is Andrew" he said excitedly "and he is almost on his break here, that's why I'm here" he said looking over his shoulder at the boy at the register smiling. "Oh that's is to sweet" I smiled at jack, and then gave him a hug goodbye making it to my car and starting it. I set my to-go In the passenger seat and dialed Blake's number.

"Hey princess! what's up?" I hear a deep voice on the other end.

"Well my parents said I could move out" I said smiling for the millionth time today.

"Oh that's awesome princess!" he shouted excitedly. I giggled and asked him for what I called for, "hey Blake? do you think I could come over and spend the night" I asked. "the baby misses you" I added, even though I'm sure I was the one missing him.

"Absolutely kitten" he said back, "yay! okay be there in a minuet!" I shouted giggling "I love you my prince" I said. "I love you princess " he answered. I smiled and pressed end.

I made my way to Blake's door knocking.

It swung open for me to see Blake's mom, Laura. "hi! I just came to see Blake" I said smiling. she returned it "of course! anything for you! " she beamed happily hugging me. I smiled "yea, and thank you Laura" I said as she led me to the hallway. she smiled as I walked into Blake's room. he was asleep, I giggled and poked his cheek. he looked so peaceful and innocent. I softly kissed his lips to wake him up, running my hand through his hair. I heard a groan and felt arms snake around my waist, Blake kissing back now. we broke apart and I pushed a lock of dirty blonde hair out of his, "hey sleepy head" I cooed. he pecked my lips "hey kitten" I smiled at his new name for me. hugging him. "I missed you, and so did the baby" I mumbled into his neck. "I missed you guys too" I heard him whisper and he kissed my head.

We fell asleep with Blake's arms protectively around me and a hand laying on my belly. our legs tangled together and my head on his chest hugging him tight, while his chin rested on my head.

I heard the door creak open and a giggle, I cracked my eyes open to see who it was, right as Blake's mom was leaving I managed out "oh hi Laura" my scratchy morning voice although it was only a couple hours later 12:34 the clock read. "Oh hi Melissa!" She greeted smiling "I just wanted to say that we are going out, and will is at a friends sleeping over" she said. I smiled "okay thank you for telling me" I said stretching. she smiled and walked out.

I woke Blake by kissing him, it always worked. "hey love" he said his accent stronger. "Hey, your mom said that her and your dad are going out" I said kissing him harder, I was awake now . his hands ran down my sides as we kissed. running my hands through his hair. he let out a groan and flipped us over so he was on top, trailing kissed down my neck to my chest. I giggled and kissed him again. soon both our shirts where off as well as my pants. he looked at me "okay we have to stop, I don't wanna hurt the baby or you" he said a little out of breath. I smiled because he cared. i kissed his jaw line peppering kisses on his face until I got to his lips.

"But Blake I don't wanna stop" I said looking serious at him so he knew I wasn't lying. he smiled and continued kissing me , taking off his pants.

___________________________________

--------------------------------------------