#24

It has been a whole week and today is the day I'm moving in with Blake, Anne, and Liam. I slammed the trunk of my car shut and put my hands on my hips, I had managed to fit all my stuff in my car. "awh honey I don't want you to go" my mom called and pulled me into a hug. I nodded and squeezed her back. "I know mom, I'm gonna miss you so much" I mumbled into her perfume scented neck. as bad as I felt for leaving I couldn't wait to go. and be free . I let go and she kissed my cheek "I love you more than anything please come back and let us see our gran baby grow" she said teary eyed. I nodded my head " I love you more mom" I said my voice wavering. next my dad came out with a lanyard with keys on it. he handed it to me and I inspected all the colorful keys. each one had a picture on it, my favorite was the one covered in four leave clovers. it reminded me of Blake's accent. I looked up at him and smiled "I made these, and put all the keys you'll need on this lanyard. as a gift for your new house" he said sadly. I hugged him tightly "I love you dad" I mumbled and hoped into the car, shoving the key in the ignition. I waved goodbye as I drove toward my little pink house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put the last bag in me and Blake's room, seeing as I only had 3 bags of clothes and stuff and a box of other things. I left all my other things at my parents house.

I started unpacking when I heard the door open. I ran down stairs thinking it was my leprechaun. Seeing it was liam I smiled and hid my disappointment, "hey liam!" I waved. he smiled and put down the box he was carrying. "hey liss" he waved back and walked over and hugged me. I was shocked at first but soon hugged back. hr pulled away "I'm a hugger, gonna have to get used to that" he chuckled and walked back to his box. I smiled "it's okay I am too" I giggled, "hey do you know where Blake is?" I asked anxious. he smiled and then the door opened again revealing a very sweaty hot looking Blake. I squealed and ran toward my boyfriend. he dropped his box as I jumped into his arms an kissed his lips.

"Geez guys you act like you haven't seen each other like two hours ago" I heard Anne scoff behind me. I giggle "hi Anne" and continued to get down from Blake's arms and peck his Lips.

Liam's POV:

I chuckled as I saw Melissa jump into Blake's arms dramatically. and then I saw a blonde head pop out and scoff at the romantic couple. Blake patted the girls head and chuckled. this girl is gorgeous why haven't I seen her around school? I need to get to know her.. wait she is probably Anne, she's living with me. Thank The Lord. I walk up to her "I'm Liam" I wink And take her box for her "which room are you in?". She blushed, awh she's so perfect. I pushed aside my thoughts and carried the light box to the room next to mine. score! "by the way I'm Anne" I heard her light voice say behind me. "beautiful name" I commented looking at her once again smiling. man I need to ask this girl out, she is amazing. the way she flipped her hair and her Perfume.. I was snapped out of my romanticizing by hearing her voice again. "I'm glad I got to move In with you" she said smiling. I sighed and moved closer to her "me too". I pushed her against the wall, her blushing being profoundly adorable. I dipped my head down and kissed her lips.

When We broke apart , her cheeks still tinted with pink. she swiftly walked away winking "we should do that some other time maybe" she called over her shoulder. I just stood there smiling.

As I walked passed Anne I smacked her butt and winked as she turned around, I kept walking. hearing giggles behind me.

"So you got a thing for Anne huh?" Blake asked behind me. I shrugged trying to hide emotions for this girl. he chuckled, "dude I know when your hiding somthing. just ask her out" he commented taking his last box. 'Maybe I will then' I thought to my self.

•••••••••••

Later that night

•••••••••••

All my stuff was mostly unpacked and me, Blake, Melissa, and Anne where sitting down about to watch a movie all together.

Blake and Melissa where cuddled up. Blake was sitting down on Melissa's small baby bump sticking out of her tank top a bit while She sat between his legs planting little kisses on his neck. Me and Anne sat next to each other, not even touching. as the movie begun I leaned over and gently whispered in her ear "hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out some time. ya know with me". she turned to me and smiled "uh duh! of course, I have been flirting with you all day " she giggled and hugged me. I chuckled with her and looked towards her small figure again "can we cuddle? I have been wanting to be with you all night" she whispered again. my smile got impossibly bigger as I nodded enveloping her in my arms and breathing in her scent. Toward the end of the movie my eyes got heavy and I clutched Anne's sleeping body in my arms and fell into a deep sleep.