Party

I woke to see Blake drooling on my shoulder.. Again. Wow Blake. I decided to check my phone to see what was going on today.

I turned toward Blake and smirked. 'i want to dye my hair today' i thought. I jumped out of bed and made a hair appointment smiling. I kissed Blake's head and scribbled a quick note saying that I was going to be back later.

••••••••••••••••••

Once I got to the hair salon I told the girl what I wanted and sat back.

••••••••••••••••••

When I got home I looked at my newly done bleach blonde hair with purple underneath, and strolled inside and sat down next to Blake his eyes wide. "hey babe. I like your new hair!" he exclaimed, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled. "really babe? thanks!" I answered and hugged his muscular torso. soon I was Scrolling through my Instagram aimlessly cuddling with Blake when I got a group text. From some random chick heather

"Hey party at my place , 10:00!

Woop woop!"

My eyes widened and I let out a gasp. I love parties! I turned to the snoring Blake

"Blake! Blake!" I shouted shaking him. he jumped awake with wide eyes, "what, what?!" he shouted looking around.

I smirked "there's a party at heathers house! at 10:00! we have to go!" I explained excitedly. he chuckled, "okey, there's beer there right?" he asked. "of course there is my Irish man!" I exclaimed. he chuckled "yes my princess we can go".

At 10:00

I looked in the mirror, I was wearing my

Galaxy skirt and my pink layered shirt with a jean jacket. pleased with my appearance I texted Blake telling him I was ready. The bruise In my cheek faded and you could hardly tell when I applied extra makeup on it, and well there was nothing I could do about my wrist. my cast sitting there awkwardly.

Soon I heard a knock on the door and I ran down stairs to answer it. my parents are out tonight, so I was off the hook. I swung open the door excitedly and looked at my god of a boyfriend. he was wearing a white t-shirt and dark jeans with nikes. I licked my lips before kissing his. "you look amazing" he whispered in my ear as we hugged. "thank you leprechaun, you look very fine yourself" I complemented walking out the door to his car. I heard a deep chuckle before I hopped into the car buckling me seat belt. Blake followed after me buckling his seat belt as well. his eyes instantly went to my exposed thighs, my skirt had ridden up when I Sat down. he gulped "don't ye think that's a tad short?" he asked. "I don't want guys to be starin at ye" he said eyes still on my thighs. I pulled his face up to look at mine "I don't care, I wore this for you." I said winking. at that he was his care free self.

When we pulled up to the party there where drunken teenagers everywhere, some puking in bushes. "I'm ready to get wasted" I stated smirking. I head Blake laughing next to me. "C'mon lover boy let's go get our drink on!" I shouted jumping up out of the car giggling.

We walked into to the party with Blake's arm around my waist smiling from ear to ear. then someone came and handed me a beer, I smiled bigger and chugged it down scrunching up my face at the bitter taste. "got any vodka?" I asked. I wanted to get wasted. Blake chuckled, "easy there did you even taste that?" he asked. I giggled "no that's the point". then a guy handed me a glass of a drink, I didn't even know why it was but it was filled to the rim. I smiled "thanks dude" and took a gulp. the liquid burning my throat. I instantly felt a warm feeling go through my body. I drank half the glass of alcohol and was feeling pretty tipsy. another drink and I would be really wasted. I took a break from drinking and pulled an equally drunk Blake to the dance floor, swaying my hips. "I love you princess" he slurred . "I love you too lep-pre-pechauhn" I slurred back.

Then I had another drink. all I remember was kissing Blake, and like that it all faded away.

*Next morning*

My eyes shot open to the feeling Of having to puke. I looked over and saw a sleeping Blake beside me. how did we get back home? oh shit! it's a school day! I jumped up and felt the blankets fall off me to reveal my naked chest. oh my god. what happened? I hesitantly looked under the covers to see I was completely naked

"Oh my god" I whispered covering my mouth looking over to Blake assuming he was naked too. "Blake! blake!" I whisper yelled at him. I was a nervous reck. "Blake" I said a little louder, "umf what mom I don't wanna go to school!" he said half asleep. I giggled at his childishness and then remembered what might of happened. "Blake, I'm serious get up. babe!" I said even louder knowing my parents where at work. "what? what wrong?" he asked before realizing what I had before. "oh god liss" he whispered. "Blake what happened?" I asked shakily. He engulfed me in a hug "i don't know liss all I remember is us dancing and calling a cab, before having another drink." he let go of me. I sighed "did we? Ya know..?" I asked. he looked at me "I think so?" he answered more like a question. I gulped and grabbed my clothes from the floor, wincing at my soreness. oh damn I don't even remember my first time. A tear slipped out from my eye. daren't this was supposed to be special. I felt a warm hand rub circles on my back soothing me. "I'm sorry princess." he said still rubbing my back. my eyes got wide. "oh my gosh! Blake did you use protection?!?" I shouted jumping up. his eyes went just as wide. I am only 17 almost 18! What am I gonna do?

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I chanted getting my clothes on

I just stood there thinking for a bit, and I turn to see Blake in only boxers running his hands through his hair. "this is gonna be a long couple of weeks" I mumbled. sitting next to him, wincing yet again. I put my head in my hands letting out a sigh. He put his Arm around my waist pulling me next to him, "liss we will figure this out" he mumbled still thinking. and that's when it kicked in, I panicked. I looked at him with saucer eyes and then the water works. "I can't be a mom!! I'm only 17!" I wailed crying in his chest. he rubbed my back comfortably and let out a sigh. "it's okay princess, it's all alright" he cooed. even though I knew he had to be freaking.. watch He will just walk away.

"Blake how are you not freaking out?" I asked, "I am, but not much surprisingly.. I don't know I guess I know that no matter what it will work out. it always does with us. with the whole bet thing, with Gabe, and now with this." he shrugged, I gave him a puzzled look. I have no idea how he did that. how can he just know it will be okay. "how do you do that?" I wandered aloud. he chuckled "do what?", "you just are so positive about stuff". he laughed and squeezed me tighter. then I remembered school. "Blake you know it's Monday right? and it's 10:30?" I said, he let out a groan "ugh let's just ditch today?" he asked. I shrugged "might as well". and with that I made him put more clothes on and we cuddled in bed until my parents got home.