At the school

At the school🏫

I was cuddling with Blake in the grass while Anna was sitting between derricks legs and he held her. we all looked so cute. As me and Anna talked I felt Blake kiss my neck. I giggled "Blake! that tickles !" I giggled more. Anna laughed at us while Derrick squeezed her tighter and she made a weird noise. I turned to face Blake and he instantly connected our lips. we were in the middle of a snogging session when we heard someone clear there throat. I jumped away from Blake and saw Anna and Derrick with amused faces. I turned bright red and looked at the ground as Anna was laughing her ass off. "I didn't know you guys were so into it" she said wiping a tear away from laughing so hard. "oh shut up Anna!" I said once more blushing. she giggled once more "but seriously I didn't think you guys would be such a cute couple but you are" she complimented. "aww Anna thanks!" I said.

Soon we were at home and me and Blake where cuddling. I looked at the clock and sighed hugging Blake closer. he chuckled "why the squeeze?" he asked amused. "your gonna have to go home in 4hrs" I pouted. he chuckled "well it is Saturday we have one more day" he said . "really!?!" I asked happy. "ya, and you ugh can stay at my house" he said. I raised my eyebrows. "your parents will allow that? I asked. he smiled "they are on a trip and left my older brother in charge." he said smirking. "well then. when are we goin?" I asked. "anytime you want baby" he said kissing my nose, aww he's so adorable. "then I'll get some cloths and stuff" I said getting up to go get my bag ready. I came back and snuggled closer to him. I looked up at him and he smiled showing off his adorable dimples. he pushed the hair out my face and kissed forehead. "you are something special Liss" he said. I smiled "really?" I asked feeling special. "yeah, liss you make me feel like no other girl can make me feel. you always have" he said caring. "aww" I cooed. "I know we haven't been together long Blake, but I feel like we'v me together forever." I said playing with his hands in mine.

He kissed my forehead "I know" was all he said. we cuddled and watched the breakfast club on my big fuzzy pink and black zebra blanket, with my big stuffed doggie. I hugged me closer and I breathed in what was left of his cologne. "You smell like vanilla and roses" he said, I giggled "you smell like amazing cologne" I said. he chuckled. I got up as the movie ended and stretched. I heard him laugh behind me, "your adorable". I poked his nose and giggled "well mr. I think it's time we go". I walked over and grabbed my bag, and headed to the stairs. and me being my graceful self slipped on the first stair and tumbled down the long carpeted stair well. hitting the walls a couple times finally getting to the bottom and my head rammed into the wall. stars bombarded my vision. I brought my hand to my head feeling dizzy. "babe!!" I heard him shout, seeing him rush to my side. "are you okay? did you break anything? how's your head? oh fuck do you have a concussion?" he said looking into my eyes running his hands through his hair. "y-ya I'm okay I didn't break anything but my head hurts really bad" I said a tear running down my cheek. "oh liss, I'm sorry I almost caught you" he said looking guilty. "no no it's okay it was my fault I'm such a klutz". he picked my up bridal style and set me on the counter while he got a baggy and some ice. He pressed the ice baggy to the back of my head and I instantly relaxed. he looked into my eyes and kissed my lips sweetly. "I'm sorry liss" he said again. "it's okay really Blake it's not your fault" I reassured him. my head felt better as the medicine I got kicked in but I felt tired. "Blake I'm tired" I said weakly. "well I don't think you have a concussion so you can sleep but wait until we get to my house" he said protectively. I giggled lightly and got my bag with the ice still pressed to my head "c'mon boyo let's go meet your brothers and sisters." I said. he chuckled "oh no your not walking my love, I'll carry you" he said pickin me up "no I'm going to break your back!" I said. he looked at me and raised an eyebrow while laughing "as if" was all he said.

He picked me up and I cuddled into his chest "aww babe you got rug burn on your leg" he said kissing my leg. I giggled cuddling closer if that was possible. I was soon lulled to sleep by his steady heart beat.

I woke to him trying to open his door. My eyes fluttered open and I crawled from his arms letting him open the door, he smiled at me. as soon as we walked in I saw his three brothers one looked younger and two looked older than him. the older ones where quite attractive, but they had nothing on my Blake. I smiled at them "this is malissa my girlfriend" he said proudly. putting his arm around my shoulder. "ohh so this is malissa" said the older one "I'm drew" he said. "and I'm Gabe " said the other older one winking at me. "and I'm will!!!" said the younger one running to me, "lissa what happened to your head?" he asked. "oh it's nothin sweet heart I just fell" I said ruffling his messy hair. he giggled and turned to Blake, he told him to lean down so he can whisper in his ear. I couldn't hear what he said though.. hopefully my Blake will tell me . Blake chuckled "okay bud, but I already knew that " he said giving him a playful nudge. blake turned to his brothers "okay we're going to my room now." . "Hey no funny business! i don't wanna hear you " Gabe said fake shuddering. I turned beat red and Blake just laughed beside me "oh I don't know Gabe we just can control our selfs" Blake said. I blush harder and hit him in the arm. "haha okay guys bye" he said taking my Hand and leading me to his room. we soon got there and all I could smell was his cologne .. oh it smells like heaven in here. I set my stuff down and laid in his bed still tired. I cuddled with his pillow breathing In the smell. i heard his deep chuckle Eco through the room "You know you can cuddle with me" he said giving me the puppy dog look. I smiled and moved over so he could lay down next to me. "better?" I asked once he was there. "mmhmm I like cuddling with you" he said "aww" I said weakly before I drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke to Blake shaking me "babe!!! wake up!! its snowing!" he whispered in my ear. I hot up, my head aching. "Mmf" I mumbled rubbing my head. "wait it's snowing!?!" I asked rather loudly. "ya it's coming down hard too!" he exclaimed . I giggled "that sounded so wrong! oh it's coming down hard!" I started laughing so hard clutching my stomach. "wow you have a terribly dirty mind" he said raising an eyebrow and getting closer. "yup, you know it boyo" I said kissing his lips. once we broke apart he said "you give the best kisses" and kissed me again hugging me close. his lips where so nice, and so soft. I could kiss this boy forever. I ran my hands through his silky hair. he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I decided to be stubborn and not open my mouth. I grinned while kissing his perfect lips. he squeezed me tighter and put his hand on my butt. I gasped and he took the opportunity. his tung explored my mouth. I didn't even try to win that battle my tung would loose and have no dignity. haha I crack myself up... we jolted apart when we heard someone clear their throat and cough. I saw his brother standing in the doorway looking amused. I blushed, a lot and he started laughing. "snogging much?" he asked sarcastically threw laughter. I blushed harder and glared at him. "so I came to tell you guys that we're going to the slops to ski, and don't worry will is staying with us" Drew said. I nodded my head and excused myself to go to the bathroom pecking Blake on the lips before I went. as I got out of the bathroom I felt hot breath on my neck and strong arms wrap around my waist, at first I thought it was Blake but the he spoke. "hey baby you wanna play?" I stiffened at Gabe's words. I pulled myself away from him. "no I am with Blake" I snapped glaring at him. he pinned me to the wall so I couldn't move. "playing hard to get are we now?" he said. "no get off me ga-" I started to say but he cut me off by putting his rough lips on mine. eww they are terrible compared to my Blake's lips. I pushed him away. "what is wrong with you!?!?" I said . "I am with Blake, not you!" I said again. He pushed himself on me. and I tried to push him away. then I lifted my knee and hit him in the groin. and pushed him away hard "by the way, you are nothing compared to Blake, don't ever touch me again!" I snapped. running to Blake. as soon as I got to his room I sat next to him and hugged him tight. "why the hug liss?" he asked. I looked at him. "your brother. Gabe." I said, Blake tensed and it looked like that vain in him neck would explode. "what did he do to you" he said through clenched teeth. "he pinned me to the wall, pushed himself against me, and kissed me." I said looking down. "I'm sorry Blake I swear I didn't want to" I said. and his face softened for a second while he said "no babe it was all his fault you don't have to say sorry" then went back to a look of pure rage . he stormed out of the room. I heard a door slam and voices yelling. "don't touch her! " I heard Blake. "what the fuck man she's lying, what ever happened to bros before hoes?!" I heard Gabe. "oh so her and everyone of drew's girls?! ya sure" Blake snapped angrily. "whatever just go back to your slut" Gabe said waving him off. "don't you ever call her that! I love her!! lets get this straight. you don't touch her, or even look at her in any way or I will beat your ass! " He threatened pinning him against the wall as I heard. wow it's surprisingly attractive when he is- wait... did he just say... Ugh..

He loves me?