Morning sunshine

☀️the next morning☀️

Blake's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I looks around confused. this isn't my room?.. I thought. then it all came back to me and I realized that malissa was in my arms sleeping away. I chuckled at her and how she twitched slightly. "Liss wake up.." I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver. I laughed again and took my phone out snapping a picture so I could show her what she looked like. she looked so adorable, her leg was slung over mine, she hugged me tight and her head was cuddled into my chest. I shook her lightly and she groaned. looks like someone isn't a morning person. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. her eyes shot open and she giggled. "well you must be a miracle worker, you woke me up" she said in a morning voice, walking to the bathroom. She came back soon with her hair brushed and wearing no makeup. Damn she shouldn't wear makeup ever. she sat down and looked down at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled showing her big cute dimples.

Malissa's POV:

He looked up at me his hair in disarray, and shirtless. good thing the blankets are covering his abs because I wouldn't be able to focus. "when did you take off your shirt off?" I wandered aloud. he smirked "sometime in the middle of the night" he shrugged. "why? you want some of this" he said pointing to himself and waggling his eyebrows. i scoffed "pppssh ugh no lover boy as if" I said teasing. He gasped faking being hurt "so your don't want to see me shirtless?" he said biting his lip driving me crazy. I caved and kissed his soft pink lips. I ran my hands through his silky hair. we broke apart and just stared at each other. I let a giggle slip through my lips amused by the silly faces he kept making. he once again made another face and I gave him a stern look, "Blake, you know if you keep doing that ,your pretty little face will be stuck like that" I teased. I heard his deep chuckle and his face went back to normal. "why are you so adorable?" he asked. I giggled "well, that's like asking you why your so hot" I said raising an eyebrow and biting my lip to stop from giggling again.

Blake's POV:

She stared at me biting her lip. she was just to cute. I kissed her soft lips and hugged her close. she has no idea how Long I've waited to be with her. "malissa?" I asked. "yea?" She answered, "did you.. ugh like me before? Ya know more than friends?" I asked nervously. Her cheeks where tinted pink and she looked away. "Ugh well I have kinda liked you since 3rd grade" she said looking down and blushing more. she was so cute when she blushed. "well I liked you the first time I saw you" I said truthfully. but I used like instead of love, I didn't think I wanted to tell her yet. she looked up at me and smiled, I cupped her chubby cheek In my hand and pulled her into another kiss. man I could kiss this girl all day.... damn I'm already whipped.

Malissa's POV:

His perfect lips moved in sync with mine. I heard him moan and I was soon flipped so I was under him. in seconds his shirt was off. we broke apart gasping for air. I looked down and realized my shirt was also off. I gasped and felt the heat that crept on my cheeks. I quickly covered myself, only wearing a bra. he chuckled, "don't do that, your beautiful" he said pulling my hands of and kissing me once more. I pulled away after a bit, "I-I can't Blake" I stuttered blushing. "oh ya sorry" he said scratching his neck looking hurt. I felt so bad, I just wasn't ready... "Blake, I-I'm just, I ugh just have never done anything before.." I trailed off blushing. he looked at me and grabbed my face gently and said "baby I would wait forever for you". I couldn't help but to 'aww' at him "awwwww your so sweet and thank you." I said truthfully hugging him tight realizing yet again that I was exposed. I blushed "ugh Blake where's my shirt?" I said looking up at him. he smirked and grabbed our shirts. handing me mine he winked and eyes my chest. I giggled and whipped him with my shirt. "hheeeyy! Ma eyes are up hear" I joked. he chuckled as I put on my shirt, as he started to put on his shirt I stopped him. "ah ah ah! you don't need that" I said throwing his blue shirt on the floor once again. he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. we laid there, a his steady heart beat calmed me. I heard my phone vibrate and I looked to see who messaged me.

It was Anna. "hey wanna walk to Truman? she asked. (Truman is the elementary school we live close by) I quickly texted her back "ya! but bring derrick" (her boyfriend). I looked up at Blake and saw that he was dosing off. He looked so peaceful, so I kissed his full lips to get his attention. he smiled "why the random kiss? not that I don't like it" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled "get ready we are going to walk to Truman" I told him. he have me a confused look "why?" he questioned I his sexy voice. "so me and Anna can spend time together and so she'll know we'r together." I said. he looked deep in thought for a second then let out a cute laugh. i furrowed my eyebrows. "I was thinking about Monday, and how I'm gonna tell EVERYONE I'm with you" he said. "hey if you got it flaunt it!" I joked. I tried to get up, ya tried not succeeded. I get two strong arms pull me back an he snuggled his head in my hair. "liss I don't have clean clothes" he murmured. I giggled "my brother left a lot of his stuff when he left, you can wear that" I answered, I knew he was trying to find an excuse to stay. "I don't have hair product" he whined. I laughed "he left that too" . he looked like he was thinking, "I got it! I don't have cologne" he said. I kept laughing "my dad had plenty of that". he Huffed and gave me a smirk, "pick out my cloths?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. I giggled "okay!" I jumped up and went to the spare bed room where his cloths are and pulled out a gray hoodie and blue skinny/baggy jeans, and then socks and stuff. I walked in with him in his boxers, why does he do this to me? he smirked "oh good you brought me some boxers, so I won't be needing these" he said taking off his boxers. "ahh! " I dropped the clothes and covered my eyes before I saw anything. he chuckled "you can look now" he said, I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. I smiled. "okay I need to get dressed so I'm going in the my closet because for some strange reason I don't trust you not to peek lover boy". I teased as I walked into my closet.

👫meeting Anna 👫

I walked with Blake, his fingers intertwined in mine. a smile plastered on my face. I saw Anna waiting at the corner by my house with Derrick. she gave me a surprised look. as we we're walking she looked at me wiggles her eyebrows and talked about me and Blake . while Blake and Derrick were talking about cars or shoes at something.